1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..](All 1987) Brussels 07-08, Madrid 07-15, Chicago 04-29, London 06-12, New Yrok 09-28, Denver 11-07, Tempe 12-19.

(From 1989) Osaka 12-01, Yokohama 11-23, Amsterdam 12-18, Dublin 26&27&30&31, Rotterdam 1990-01-10.

Enough to start with

Thanks Sergio! I just saw this post, sorry that I'm just responding now
  2. Who doesn't love a little Lovetown?
  3. Mmmmmm... Lovetown (said with Homer Simpson voice)

I think the 4 Dublin gigs were fantastic. The January Rotterdam gigs were great too. Certainly had a good 8 shows to end the tour.

That said, there are many shows on that tour where they played their arses off and sounded great.

The Amsterdam show, that was cut show, is full of energy - even though Bono is fighting for his voice.

And any show with "Hawkmoon 269" is good in my book! Plus adding bits of The Stooges "1969" and The Byrds "So You Want To Be A Rock And Roll Star" to "Desire" were good choices. Edge had said that "1969" was the genesis of "Desire" and if you listen to "1969" you can see that... U2 even copied the hand clap backing track. Good stuff.

"WIth a red guitar... sometimes vanilla!"

4. lol

Yes Indeed! That song is sooo much better live, but there isn't a decent (the Amsterdam one is okay.......... but...) I've seen a pro shot from Sydney, but I can't find it on here. If anyone has just that track, would they mind uploading it for me? Anything is appreciated guys!

Edit: Would this be considered spam? If so, I'll take it down
  5. 25 years since love came to town.
  6. That's why it's their best tour for me. So raw and incredible
  7. Didn't know that love town started outdoors in the US! Great footage indeed!
    And boy do they look like scarecrows ;-)