1. .. and better than ever!

We just renewed our bootlegs software and with this updates our bootlegs page is just better than ever. U2start remains it's position of the easiest, most reliable and best U2 bootleg source on the internet. You can now find your bootlegs through different tours, show all the bootlegs you don't have on just one page and much more. You can also filter our bootlegs on minimum quality or the upload service which is used to put the bootleg on the internet. Check it out!

As the way our bootleg system works is changed you may find some shows that aren't accurate anymore with a wrong setlist or show location, please report those shows in our forum so we can fix it. Before, when you add a bootleg to your U2start profile with for example the date 2005-07-02 (a date with more than one show) just one show was added to your profile.. and sometimes the wrong one. This is fixed now, there is a difference between every show, even if there are 10 shows on one date. Because of this changes it can be possible that a few shows on your U2start profile aren't accurate anymore and maybe you don't even have these shows. This can be the case with dates like 2005-07-02 (live8 and Vertigo tour Vienna show), please check this. Also, when you add a bootleg for a date with more than one show, we nicely ask you which show you mean so there won't be any misunderstanding again.

And in the category sad news, it seems that rapidshare.de won't work again so we had to delete all the bootlegs that were hosted on rapidshare.de. This are 113 bootlegs, we hope we can add all these bootlegs again in the near future, I'll post a list on the U2start forums. All bootlegs hosted on rapidshare.com will keep working as this is the new website of Rapidshare.

Have fun!
  2. What can I say, Remy, but dude... YOU ROCK!!!

I can't say thank you enough but thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for making this website happen. This is simply the best thing I've ever come across, a dream come true for this U2 fan. Truly an invaluable resource. The new format is excellent, by the way. Please keep up the great work!

Cheers,
    - Jim
  3. simply amazing..
    an excellent work, congratulations for this effort!!

you ROCK
  4. It looks great but I have one question: You have a 'What we have and you don't' section at the bootlegs section, but is there also a 'What you have and we don't' section? Because this would be quite useful for people, that way they can see if they have anything that's not yet on this site and upload it
  5. Originally posted by xplsvIt looks great but I have one question: You have a 'What we have and you don't' section at the bootlegs section, but is there also a 'What you have and we don't' section? Because this would be quite useful for people, that way they can see if they have anything that's not yet on this site and upload it

That's actually a pretty good idea, I'll see if I can work something out in the next few days. Thank you!
  6. Excellent work Remy.

Best wishes from Mexico