1. Listening watching Mexico as i could'nt do it yesterday
  2. I Love this album as much as the rest of the U2 musical acomplishments !
    Its a sonic beauty and fun to listen to.

U2, I am STILL UPSET with you guys! (insert very nasty word here _____ !!! )
    The anniversary came around for this record and we
    did NOT get a Super-Deluxe Special Edition to celebrate the event !

3. Since I became a fan in the summer of 1995, Pop/Popmart was the first era of U2 that I witnessed. The album, the singles, the music videos, the tour... I was full on obsessed. It was a great time to be a fan! Then came the greatest moment of my life (at that time)... my parents took me to the Popmart show in Columbus, as I was only 15. I can't believe that was 24 years ago, I still remember it like it was yesterday.
  4. Originally posted by max_thehitman:I Love this album as much as the rest of the U2 musical acomplishments !

[image]
    Eagle Rock is blocking Mexico City video's on youtube at the moment. That could be a sign that maybe something is coming...
  5. Originally posted by max_thehitman:I Love this album as much as the rest of the U2 musical acomplishments !

[image]
    The anniversary for every album comes round every year it’s just different years in relation to each album. For pop20 JT30 was in the way. 2022 is an opportunity to honour Pop25 I think it will happen.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    The anniversary for every album comes round every year it’s just different years in relation to each album. For pop20 JT30 was in the way. 2022 is an opportunity to honour Pop25 I think it will happen.
    2022 is an opportunity to honour Pop25 I think it will happen.

Maybe you´re on to something there.... That sounds good
    The record was released in 1997, so 2022 some thing cool might happen.

I still have in my folders ALOT of U2 wallpapers which I haven´t posted
    to the web since I began posting U2 stuff in 1996

7. Pop deserves some love. AB is also coming up on a big anniversary too, but Pop is the red-headed stepchild as far as the band is concerned. I hope Pop gets the super deluxe treatment.
  8. Unless they’re releasing a 1992 show, there’s very little reason to do a 30th reissue for AB. Enough was done for the 20th. They should indeed spend some time and energy celebrating Pop.
  9. Anniversary of a divisive album vs anniversary of one of their best work. Really ? Pop gets something but Achtung Baby doesn't?

No. I say AB gets a 30th anniversary edition and AB30 tour in 2022.
  10. Pop25 would legit make me stan so hard ahahaha

And while AB30 would be pretty cool all I really would want is a live show (maybe Zoo TV live goes on spotify finally?) and tbh they've really done a lot of AB-related stuff in the past 10 years

A super deluxe Pop would be so awesome (album + b-sides & unreleased + live show - Leeds? Tel Aviv?)
  11. Originally posted by muzika:Anniversary of a divisive album vs anniversary of one of their best work. Really ? Pop gets something but Achtung Baby doesn't?

No. I say AB gets a 30th anniversary edition and AB30 tour in 2022.

AB got nothing? Hello 2011!