1. Is it just me or does it look like Adam's snorting cocaine from the top of his hand?

There's definitely something there - and look where Adam's nose is.
  2. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]
    Is it just me or does it look like Adam's snorting cocaine from the top of his hand?

There's definitely something there - and look where Adam's nose is.
    Looks more like he’s smoking a cigarette to me.
  3. Ah, got it now - the substance I thought that was sitting on top of his hand is actually a cigarette poking through his fingers

Thanks guys - though it did trouble me for a minute given Adam's 'colourful' history
  4. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:Ah, got it now - the substance I thought that was sitting on top of his hand is actually a cigarette poking through his fingers

Thanks guys - though it did trouble me for a minute given Adam's 'colourful' history
    I don't think they did it in the early days –bar Adam's romance with weed– but it's almost a guarantee that they did during the 90s (specially in 1992 and 1997, Bono reckons he took a "slice of the pizza")... So no trouble imo, it's just part of their history. I bet they've all been pretty much clean since Popmart ended.
  5. I would love to have lunch with ADAM, talk about art, travel, history. Seems like such a classy guy.
  6. Absolutely the worst offenders.
  7. I'm not sure how climate change causes refugees. Please explain.
  8. Yes. I personally don't think people leave their own country and go to the West because of climate change. You thoughts?