1. They leave because a myriad of factors, the paramount being fleeing from violence and economic opportunity.
  2. Maybe they cosmically received Greta's personal psychosis by transmission and have lost all sense of direction and just started walking.
  3. Quoting my Governments psychotic line of reasoning isn't going to convince me. All it is going to do is re-assure me their complete lack of coherent thought.
  4. That's like saying Team A lost to Team B because the coffee was cold in Taiwan.
  5. Sorry, I just want to discuss with you. Not my opinion, not my view...
  6. I'll create a chart.

Climate change -> tax honourable people -> Greta feels sad -> women must hold power -> free cupcakes. Done
  7. The idea is that climate change will cause more and longer draughts in Africa, therefore people are expected to migrate to parts with more water.
    This is not so much the current problem, but more something that is expected in the coming decades.
  8. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]
    Is it just me or does it look like Adam's snorting cocaine from the top of his hand?

There's definitely something there - and look where Adam's nose is.
    That's probably you... I don't think he could affort cocaine back then...
    More likely he's just portrayed coughing and sort of covering his mouth...
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    The idea is that climate change will cause more and longer draughts in Africa, therefore people are expected to migrate to parts with more water.
    This is not so much the current problem, but more something that is expected in the coming decades.
    That line of thinking Is distorted.
  10. Distorted... Just like Adam's bass during Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car.

(just trying to get back on topic eh?)