1. To be honest: I'd like to know what's wrong with you..
    Are you one of those who say that climate change is Fake News...? Too bad that you're living in Canada. I guess Trump is the president for you
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Distorted... Just like Adam's bass during Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car.

(just trying to get back on topic eh?)

Yeh, where's Adam? What's he up to? Or is he the reason the climate is changing?

My 2 cents on the subject - until we return to Adam that is - is that the climate is obviously changing due to natural changes but also due to major changes in the pollution that we (well, I drive, I fly and I eat animals too) have pumped back into our atmosphere and the destruction of the natural environments that helped to soak up that said pollution ergo too much bad stuff in and not enough good stuff left to clean it all up. Also the constant amount of hot air pumped out by climate change deny-ers adds more to the problem than does 1000 Chinese factories.
  3. Does anyone know who HEIDI COOK is? If you google Adam and her, you get a couple of different images back around 360era of them together. Just wondering if she was a known band friend, or perhaps a girlfriend of the time?
  4. Does anyone have a link to the Adam Clayton Record Store Day podcast 2021?
  5. Trip through your wires 1987 Live without bass
  6. Happy Birthday Adam!
  7. £1900....That's £800 more than I paid for the sherwood green bass...Ouch.
  8. I’ve been looking for a new practise amp for home, quite fancied the look of this…then I saw the price tag. Blimey.
  9. The problem is investors gobble them up. I would even say that this combo could be underpriced for its street worth.