1. This was in our country yesterday evening...
  2. WOW that is massive and still beautiful to see nature
  3. My first post in this long running topic: 71 degrees, winds at 50 MPH, gusting to 70, as Hurricane Ian makes its way to Central Florida. House is secure with 20 gallons of water, Pizza, Flashlights, and plenty of Prince and U2. For Prince, the bootleg of 8-3-83, where he played most of the Purple Rain album almost a year before its release, and for U2: War Tour: New Haven, CT 5-10-83, and my own Duran Duran mix tape with a large portion from their latest, Future Past, which is their best album since something like a billion years.
  4. Originally posted by pleasegone:My first post in this long running topic: 71 degrees, winds at 50 MPH, gusting to 70, as Hurricane Ian makes its way to Central Florida. House is secure with 20 gallons of water, Pizza, Flashlights, and plenty of Prince and U2. For Prince, the bootleg of 8-3-83, where he played most of the Purple Rain album almost a year before its release, and for U2: War Tour: New Haven, CT 5-10-83, and my own Duran Duran mix tape with a large portion from their latest, Future Past, which is their best album since something like a billion years.
    Stay safe Jason!
  5. Thanks...made it ok, even kept power on 23 of last 24 hours. Just put Electric Co on repeat...oh not funny lol. Just wind and rain for next 10 hours...much of the storm headed north now. Ian will not be missed though
  6. Glad you're safe and that you can see the lighter side of a stressful situation. Maybe expand your U2 playlist and add Blow Your House Down.
  7. Nope, listen to this boot at 11:32. Wait for it

8. In all seriousness l hope everyone is okay
  9. next week better weather