1. The weather is unbearably hot because it's summer in Australia.
  2. A blizzard, winter wonderland in Chi-town.

Saw Elvis Costello tonight. He said something along the lines of, "This is the kind of weather in East London they'd be wearing t-shirts....I'm from the West side..."

3. 21 degrees at the moment (Adelaide) compared to 26 where you are. When it gets to 55 degrees it becomes unbearable.

4. It was hotter an hour ago.

5. Send some of that down Melbourne, a bit chilly today, i don't think it got out of the teens today, Jan, Feb, that's when it really heats up here, should crack a few days in the 40's.

6. Originally posted by Stu:[..]

Send some of that down Melbourne, a bit chilly today, i don't think it got out of the teens today, Jan, Feb, that's when it really heats up here, should crack a few days in the 40's.

I heard it snowed in Melbourne today, is that true?
  7. -8 c here in Edinburgh at the moment. Brrrrr
  8. -2 and snowing...

9. I'd have said 45C was close to unbearably hot, which it was when I was in your fair city last year. It was like living in a blast furnace.
  10. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:[..]

I'd have said 45C was close to unbearably hot, which it was when I was in your fair city last year. It was like living in a blast furnace.

A fair city describes it more so than I ever thought.

45C for two weeks straight becomes unbearable. Four days is fine but 14...no thanks.

11. Hello!
    In Germany ( Hamburg very cold -5 Degrees!
  12. It's something about -20 C (-68F) here in Russia, quite bearable after having two days -30 C... I want to be in Australia.