1. Shitty.

About the only good thing about the snow, is it makes trainspotting more intresting.

2. it's about -6 in zeist holland !!!! brrrrrrrrrr
    this picture is taken from out my house

3. Sure did, well, up in the mountains, not Melbourne itself, was coolish here, but not THAT cold, but typical Melbourne the sun was out and quite warm at stages, but i also got drenched on whilst working outdoors in the morning.

Snow brings a white Christmas tease to Australia

Anthony Duke
    Monday December 20, 2010 11:26 EDT

For Alpine regions in the southeast today, some residents in the mountains awoke to a white dusting of snow, as overnight temperatures plummeted below zero.

Charlotte Pass in the Snowy Mountains received around 10cm of the white stuff yesterday and overnight. The temperature here fell to minus one degree, five below the December average.

Across the border in the Victorian Alps, Mount Buller and Mount Hotham received similar snowfalls as the temperature fell to a wintry minus two, eight degree below the average for this time of year.

Although snow in December is not unheard of for this part of the country, it is still out of the ordinary. The snow was the result of a very cold air mass pushing its way over the southeast.

Most places across South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales recorded overnight temperatures at least a few degrees below average. Parkes in New South Wales fell to six degrees, making it the coldest December night in at least 53 years.

Unfortunately, if you were dreaming of a white Christmas, your dreams shan't be coming true as temperatures warm up again by the weekend.

- Weatherzone

© Weatherzone 2010

4. boling hotttttt!!!!

damn it was a hot day here at Buenos Aires, temp reached 40ª C!!!

hate summer.....
  5. Snowed for about 10 hours straight today, never seen anything like it..
  6. suprisingly cold for an Aussie summer, normally have plenty of days in the mid 30's to early 40s. so far this summer its been cold and raining
  7. Originally posted by Andrew_C:suprisingly cold for an Aussie summer, normally have plenty of days in the mid 30's to early 40s. so far this summer its been cold and raining

It is nice today though. Must be 30-something out here.
  8. Hasn't been above 30 degrees here for a couple of weeks now. The large pond behind my house is nearly frozen enough to walk on. Outdoor pond hockey forthcoming!!
  9. -11 degrees celsius. Very very cold.
  10. Predictions for next week here are until -15°C...
  11. WOW...that's cold!

I'm sure we never had such low temperatures like this here in Brazil, even in the southest part of the country.

Still hot here, but it's raining almost every day.