1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Aidan! Hi, how are you? Sorry about the crash. What a sad story. Haven't talked to you lately. Hope to talk soon.

Hi friend!!
    How are you??

I'm ok now...thanks for your words....and It is...a really sad story....but we have to walk on now...U2 really help in this cases...
    Always great to talk to you friend!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Hi friend!!
    How are you??

I'm ok now...thanks for your words....and It is...a really sad story....but we have to walk on now...U2 really help in this cases...
    Always great to talk to you friend!!
    Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!

I'm doing pretty good. Tired, but good. Yep, you're right, U2 really helps in cases like these.

Greetings from Indiana!
    Bye
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I'm doing pretty good. Tired, but good. Yep, you're right, U2 really helps in cases like these.

Greetings from Indiana!
    Bye

Thanks for all friend!!
    Rest yourself!!!

Abraços and bye!!
  4. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Rest yourself!!!

I would but it's only 7:42 PM here!
  5. i love that song one of my favorites so sexual
  6. I think it's funny how the single songs from this album do not even come close to impressing me in the same way as this song, I honestly do not understand how some great songs like this can go unnoticed.
  7. Yeah it's one of the best songs on POP which BTW has grown in people's estimation as being one of U2s greatest albums ,they should have released DYFL as a single it was catchy experimental and had a great guitar sound going through it they couldn't nail it live and gave up on it early on in fact they gave up on the whole album as they never play anything from it nowadays mainly due to the American's not getting it everyone else loved that album and tour,it's as simple as that really U2 judge everything by how well it does in the US No line and Zooropa suffered similar treatment due to their underwhelming performance stateside.
  8. Also one of my favorite u2 songs and a big shame u2 played this song just a few times. Another example of ingoring their catalogue.
  9. I always wondered what their Setlists would look like if they based it off which songs were hits in the country they are playing. If you look at their discography page on Wikipedia, they had a few number 1s in Canada in the last decade. Songs like Window In The Skies and Electeical Storm if memory serves me correct!
  10. I think this is a cracking song but I thought it didn’t quite sound right live. A bit like babyface, if god will send his angels, all good songs in my opinion that weren’t quite as good live. However with modern day technology it would maybe make it easier to get it right live today. I’d love to hear them have another go at it.
  11. One of the best on Pop IMO. And yeah, they could totally do it justice these days.
  12. They ploughed on with Pedestrian songs such as Walk on ,In a little while ,Trip through your wires ,In Gods country etc they should try doing DYFY and a few more from Pop on the forthcoming tour ,probably won't happen but you never know .