1. As you might have already noticed, we have a small collection of 'Did you know'-facts on U2 rotating on our front page. Since this collection isn't really big we're looking for more!

Do you have or know U2 facts for us to use?
  2. Well i know that Bono cannot drink beer since Popmart because of the damage to his vocal chords.
  3. Originally posted by MacphistflyWell i know that Bono cannot drink beer since Popmart because of the damage to his vocal chords.

That's a good one, thanks!
  4. Did you also know, Edge obsessers that the man plays with his Pick upside down for a clearer and more balanced sound.
  5. And another, the (i think) 9th track from Passengers (and my personal favourite from the album) One Minute Warning ,was later redone with Vocals from Ito Okashi vocalist,-Holi and touched up by Brian Eno to be placed into the climax of one of the most revered Manga films ever, Ghost in The Shell.
  6. Well, I know this won't be very elegant, but I guess is kinda unknown... Bono's uncircumcised. Is a true data? Yes. During the Zoo era, around the first leg of the tour, Bono was having a dinner at a spot called Nikita's (sorry, I don't know exactly where) with a journalist. Suddenly he stood up and removed all his clothes and said 'That's better, now ask me a question'. He remained naked for the rest of the meal. And, by the way, the same journalist who checked Bono's skin status reported his underwear was Calvin Klein.
  7. ahem, actually thats almost all of the world outisde of the US and Turkey, and erm the chances are that all of U2 are the same (*cough*Clayton*cough*.) And now we'll close the awkward ,awkward subject
  8. Originally posted by Macphistflyahem, actually thats almost all of the world outisde of the US and Turkey, and erm the chances are that all of U2 are the same (*cough*Clayton*cough*.) And now we'll close the awkward ,awkward subject

Indeed, I think most men are so it's not very unusual for Bono to be like the majority
  9. A rough subject matter, but i do believe it to be the largest unanounced human civil rights tradgedy in the world. But luckily for all of us in Ireland have escaped it, and quite blatantly so has Bono.

Now to get back on track

Did you know Edge's favourite Gibson Les Paul (the yellow one) was not purchased just for ZOO TV and afterwards, but purchased in 1983 for the song 'Red Light'
  10. Well, you know, back in the 60's and 70's it was adviced by doctors to... you know, let go the remaining inches. Given he was born in that terrible context, I thought we could speculate but the truth, the three chords of the truth, would only be known by very few persons (*cough*Ali*cough. That's why I found that information valuable...
  11. Circumcised, uncircumcised, I don't care.........I'm sure he's a great lover ha ha Ali can thank her lucky stars!