1. Originally posted by jag0918You obviously dont see my point and never will. What a pity. Good luck

LOL, ok, I'm game. Explain what on earth your point is in berating those with material you may want. Maybe it will also answer my specific question to you that you conveniently ignored.

This is what I see from you. You want a recording someone else has badly. They dont want to share it for whatever reason. So your way of getting them to do so is berate them, call them names, etc.. Has that actually worked for you? What shows have you had released because you called the taper or owner of the recording a bastard? All it seems to do from what I see is get you banned several times from a message board.

If those clips can send you over the edge like this, I cannot even imagine what you would do if you really knew what was out there.
  2. Hi there this is great site and l now have a large collection of good quality bootlegs, which l am always burning discs of for otherv people l have a high quality copy of Vertigo Melbourne Night 2 which l have seen people request problem is not being a computer whiz l dont know how to upload l havetried a few times but it fails, l am happy to share this bootleg if someonecan explain how to upload if that failsl am happy to send the discs to someone reliabable and they can do it
  3. Originally posted by PaukenHi there this is great site and l now have a large collection of good quality bootlegs, which l am always burning discs of for otherv people l have a high quality copy of Vertigo Melbourne Night 2 which l have seen people request problem is not being a computer whiz l dont know how to upload l havetried a few times but it fails, l am happy to share this bootleg if someonecan explain how to upload if that failsl am happy to send the discs to someone reliabable and they can do it

There is a manual listed on top in this topic list of this "General bootleg discussion" forum. If you tell us where it fails and how and if you get an error message we might be able to help you out. You can start a thread in the stuck in a moment forum if you need any support.

4. I never called him a bastard on interference. In fact, in private emails I was siding with StlElevation and I told him that it was right for the other guy to say such. Im not going to post his response in the room..but I can assure you that he was a real asshole about the whole thing. He was even a dick to Remy. So why dont you get YOUR facts straight before sticking your nose into everything I say & do on the internet.
  5. Oops...I meant in my last post that is WASNT RIGHT for the other guy to call StlElevation a bastard.
  6. Hmm, I saw your email, while you said that at the beginning, you insulted at the end. Plus you posted it in public trying to call him out. Not alot different IMO. Plus you just insulted him in your reply here, again. You have also have made generalizations insulting tapers and traders in the past, not just StlElevation. You have berated people on there on several occassions over this topic. Its one reason you were banned. AGAIN

But yet I see you STILL conveniently dodged my direct question. Hmmm
  7. You must really get a rise out of trying to provoke fights in forums. YOU always act like this 'know it all' and yes I did lash out at him in the end because he was being a dick and you know it if you saw the email. I really cant stand supposed U2 fans like yourself...I dont have to explain myself to you because you are nothing to me. As far as accusing my of giving so many other people a hard time...it was one of person-U2rmw ....Ever since I knew that guy (5 years) he has been an asshole when it came to the bootleg thing. Dont bother talking to me anymore because you arent worth my time. Im sure you will post another reply in the forum to get the last word..quite frankly I really dont give a shit. BTW I never see you sharing or torrenting shit on the internet either. So piss off
  8. Yes, I have to get the last word in! LOL

I dont post anything OR download anything because I'm on dial up. I just come here to check out the forum. So lob another one at me chief.

Still never answered my question. Got pissed off instead. HMMMMM

I dont provoke any fights. I have been in some heated discussions though. You are the one that started this thread. What was its purpose? Dont expect to post something like this in public forum and not get a different view. Sorry that bothers you. LOL

Know it all??!! I dontI post U2 information or U2 bootleg info unless I'm pretty confident its true or know for a fact its true. I'm sorry that bothers you also! LOL

How did I become a supposed U2 fan? Because I dont agree with your tactics on bootlegs or some of your opinions? I think I need to check out the Jag U2 fan handbook to be sure!
  9. I don't think this thread is going anywhere, please fight this out somewhere else, this really doesn't contribute anything usefull to our forums