1. In order to make it easier for people who want to upload bootlegs and submit them to U2start, if you shared your bootleg collection with us in your U2start profile we now have a page with an overview of all the bootlegs you already have in your collection but U2start doesn't have.

So you can see exactly what kind of bootlegs we like to have from you. You can find this page here:
    http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/tours/whatyouhaveandwedont/
  2. Very nice
  3. Awesome! That will make things quicker, I've been clicking around comparing my crappy old yellow-highlighted printout this first couple of days - can get into it properly now.

All my boots came from others' generosity in uploading, I never bought any from ebay, so I'm here to share them around some more. WOO HOO *off to megaupload, backup discs in hand*

Thanks Remy! ~Ultra
  4. Originally posted by UltraVelvetAwesome! That will make things quicker, I've been clicking around comparing my crappy old yellow-highlighted printout this first couple of days - can get into it properly now.

All my boots came from others' generosity in uploading, I never bought any from ebay, so I'm here to share them around some more. WOO HOO *off to megaupload, backup discs in hand*

Thanks Remy! ~Ultra

Glad you like it Thank you!