1. I don't know if this was already mentioned, but it always cracks me up when I hear it.
    In many bootlegs and many tours, Bono says something like: we started this when I was 16 years old, Edge was 15, Larry was 14 -still is 14, and Adam was 55 years old (or the variation: Adam was already a wise old man)
  2. Not exactly a "funny sentence" but this is surely a very funny moment. A Macphisto impersonator comes onstage during Bullet The Blue Sky and mimics Bono's movements (check out the "four hundred!-golf" moment, with Bono himself freaking out), and ends up exchanging jackets with Bono. Brilliant.

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Not exactly a "funny sentence" but this is surely a very funny moment. A Macphisto impersonator comes onstage during Bullet The Blue Sky and mimics Bono's movements (check out the "four hundred!-golf" moment, with Bono himself freaking out), and ends up exchanging jackets with Bono. Brilliant.

[YouTube Video]
    Interesting, I've never seen this!
  4. Good find.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Not exactly a "funny sentence" but this is surely a very funny moment. A Macphisto impersonator comes onstage during Bullet The Blue Sky and mimics Bono's movements (check out the "four hundred!-golf" moment, with Bono himself freaking out), and ends up exchanging jackets with Bono. Brilliant.

[YouTube Video]
  6. During Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World from 1993-05-29 - Werchter, Belgium, Bono says "She's a big girl baby, back to the land of the giants, bitch" - surely not to the Handycam girl?
  7. The 1984-12-15 show has a guy right before the first song (Presumably the taper) say "Holy shit Bono's got a fucking guitar."
  8. “A wizard with his wand... The Edge...”
  9. Saw a similar thing at waldbhunne Berlin , MacPhisto impersonator meets Bono on stage , very surreal moments
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Not exactly a "funny sentence" but this is surely a very funny moment. A Macphisto impersonator comes onstage during Bullet The Blue Sky and mimics Bono's movements (check out the "four hundred!-golf" moment, with Bono himself freaking out), and ends up exchanging jackets with Bono. Brilliant.

[YouTube Video]
    I'm not sure why Bono associates golf with greed. There are plenty of golfers who are less wealthy than Bono.