1. I will never understand why they stopped doing the ZooTV solos or singing Shine Like Stars on a nightly basis. Or heck, even the Joshua Tree solo. This song has always been my favorite, but they made it transcendent.
  2. I am missing the extra guitar in WOWY.
  3. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    I think the performance was from one of the Sun Devil Stadium shows, which I should know, since I saw the movie 2 times in the theater, 10 times on the VHS, twice on the DVD, and am about to watch again on the Blu Ray I payed like $50 for, lol.

Supposedly the performance that made the movie wasn’t the one they played during the concert. Rumor is they played the song again after the show was over and all the fans left. You can watch It over and over and never see any of the crowd.
  4. Originally posted by raynman009:[..]

Supposedly the performance that made the movie wasn’t the one they played during the concert. Rumor is they played the song again after the show was over and all the fans left. You can watch It over and over and never see any of the crowd.
    Somebody synced the performance with the audience recording of that night and it matches it perfectly. The video of the performance is a little strange but for me it mimics that actual music video quite well.