1. remy...i added a link tonight and the dates got mixed up.
    the 2 los angeles shows are only one....
    the link is for 2005-04-06 only. you can delete the link that is for 2005-04-05. thanks!
  2. Originally posted by jockyjabberremy...i added a link tonight and the dates got mixed up.
    the 2 los angeles shows are only one....
    the link is for 2005-04-06 only. you can delete the link that is for 2005-04-05. thanks!

No problem, done!
  3. Originally posted by stefano1973Hi Remy, look this bootleg has a broken link: 2001-05-03 - Cleveland, Ohio - Gund Arena
    Appreciate if you could reload it
    Thanks

Sure, will work on it later today.
  4. Originally posted by stefano1973Hi Remy, look this bootleg has a broken link: 2001-05-03 - Cleveland, Ohio - Gund Arena
    Appreciate if you could reload it
    Thanks

Reuploaded!
  5. Another dead link: 1987-04-29 - Rosemont, Illinois - Rosemont Horizon
  6. Originally posted by YogiAnother dead link: 1987-04-29 - Rosemont, Illinois - Rosemont Horizon

Will reupload this one in a few hours, it's a great bootleg also known as 'Rock's hottest tickets'.
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Will reupload this one in a few hours, it's a great bootleg also known as 'Rock's hottest tickets'.

And this show has a new link by now.
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

I know
    Some U2 fans told me that it is one of the best U2 bootlegs ever, thank you so muck for reuploading it!

9. Originally posted by Yogi[..]

I know
    Some U2 fans told me that it is one of the best U2 bootlegs ever, thank you so muck for reuploading it!

That's right, I really love it! Great show