1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Are you serious? Do you know how hard that is? Gimme a minute.

Okay how bout the top 5? lol is that a bit easier? hehe
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

Okay how bout the top 5? lol is that a bit easier? hehe

Yeah.

Aladdin
    Toy Story (Sort of a classic I guess?)
    Lion King
    The Incredibles
    Monsters Inc.

3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah.

Aladdin
    Toy Story (Sort of a classic I guess?)
    Lion King
    The Incredibles
    Monsters Inc.

Aww Brilliant that is an awesome line up (not ashamed to admit that i have all of those on DVD ) And yep i'd definantly say Toy Story is a classic

Mine would be..

Hercules
    Aladdin
    Lion King
    Bambi
    Beauty and the Beast

wow that was tough.. there's so many like Lady and The Tramp and Sleeping Beauty.. Peter PAN! hehe
  4. Originally posted by tui[..]

Aww Brilliant that is an awesome line up (not ashamed to admit that i have all of those on DVD ) And yep i'd definantly say Toy Story is a classic

Mine would be..

Hercules
    Aladdin
    Lion King
    Bambi
    Beauty and the Beast

wow that was tough.. there's so many like Lady and The Tramp and Sleeping Beauty.. Peter PAN! hehe

haha! We did a homeschool production of Peter Pan last year. Forgot about Bambi and Hercules.
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

haha! We did a homeschool production of Peter Pan last year. Forgot about Bambi and Hercules.

Really?! Haha that must have been awesome fun! Who did you play?.. How can you forget Bambi? Love the deer!.. Speaking of productions our school just finished doing Cinderella.. wasnt the original because of copyright and what not but it was still pretty awesome! We were going to do High school Musical but the drama leader thought that no one wanted to do it!!! we were like what the?!!? hehe
  6. Originally posted by tui[..]

Really?! Haha that must have been awesome fun! Who did you play?.. How can you forget Bambi? Love the deer!.. Speaking of productions our school just finished doing Cinderella.. wasnt the original because of copyright and what not but it was still pretty awesome! We were going to do High school Musical but the drama leader thought that no one wanted to do it!!! we were like what the?!!? hehe

OH MY GOSH! We just did Cinderella! it wasn't the original either. It was kinda weird though because my best friend played a real jerk who flirted through the whole play and had four girlfriends, and my Coach's daughter was Cinderella. Oh, I was John in Peter Pan.
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

OH MY GOSH! We just did Cinderella! it wasn't the original either. It was kinda weird though because my best friend played a real jerk who flirted through the whole play, and my Coach's daughter was Cinderella. Oh, I was John in Peter Pan.

WOW! What a coincidence! haha.. thats awesome.. must be the year of Disney productions! haha.. Oh true thats interesting! Must be awesome to have a big part in a play tho! A lead woould be awesome!.. You were John? haha thats amazing was it good fun?
  8. Originally posted by tui[..]

WOW! What a coincidence! haha.. thats awesome.. must be the year of Disney productions! haha.. Oh true thats interesting! Must be awesome to have a big part in a play tho! A lead woould be awesome!.. You were John? haha thats amazing was it good fun?

Yeah. Other than the top hat and glasses in peter pan, and the frustration in cinderella. Cinderella was fun though just because
    of all of the stupid stuff we did in the the halls or the stupid games we would make up. We spent more time goofing off in the halls
    than we did practicing! I've never seen so many iPods being used at the same time!
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. Other than the top hat and glasses in peter pan, and the frustration in cinderella. Cinderella was fun though just because
    of all of the stupid stuff we did in the the halls or the stupid games we would make up. We spent more time goofing off in the halls
    than we did practicing!

Lol.. oh but the top hat and glasses thats the fun of being John hehe.. Ahaha thats classic as sounds like you had heaps of fun.. what goes on backstage is always more fun! Yu get such a tight group of mates from it! haha.. how did the production go with all your goofing off?
    Well i gotta go! Got get some study in hehe Take care Nate it was nice talking to you again!
  10. Originally posted by tui[..]

Lol.. oh but the top hat and glasses thats the fun of being John hehe.. Ahaha thats classic as sounds like you had heaps of fun.. what goes on backstage is always more fun! Yu get such a tight group of mates from it! haha.. how did the production go with all your goofing off?
    Well i gotta go! Got get some study in hehe Take care Nate it was nice talking to you again!

Nice talking to U 2! (Sorry-Couldn't resist). It was OK with all the goofing off. We practiced for about an hour, and then waited in
    the halls for about three. The director wrote it too long, so it was a three and a half-hour play! But it was awesome considering
    me and my friends had the same practice schedule because we had plenty of time to goof off.
  11. Last movie I saw was Munich. That one is a bit long ( 2 hours and 45 minutes ), but it's really thrilling!
  12. I usually only watch TV series the majority of my spare time, the last movie, let me think.. That's Shrek III if I'm right, saw it in the theater.