1. Last movie in the cinema was Pirates of the Carribean 3 and last night, I watched Dirty Harry 2 on TV. It was the first time in many months I actually watched a movie on TV for a long period.
  2. I actually just finished watching Flags Of Our Fathers and Letters From Iwo Jima last night. Being a WW2 historian I must say that I was disapointed with both of them.....
  3. Originally posted by GuentherI actually just finished watching Flags Of Our Fathers and Letters From Iwo Jima last night. Being a WW2 historian I must say that I was disapointed with both of them.....

Hmm I saw both too not long ago. Letters is way better than Flags. But I like both much, good to see the story from 2 sides.
  4. The last film i saw saw in the theater was The Simpons Movie, and it fucking sucked. The last movie i watched on DVD was Fracture starring Anthony Hopkins and it was really good.
  5. And the most recent one I actually watched was KISS with the Australian Symphony Orchestra live from Melbourne. You must see it, it's wild.
  6. Saw The Hoax on tuesday night there. Wanst overly impressed though
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Hmm I saw both too not long ago. Letters is way better than Flags. But I like both much, good to see the story from 2 sides.

unfortunately, Flags is accurate but not as good, while Letters was much better, but was much less accurate and took a lot of guessing and changing in order to make it more appealing....
  8. Originally posted by Guenther[..]

unfortunately, Flags is accurate but not as good, while Letters was much better, but was much less accurate and took a lot of guessing and chaning in order to make it more appealing....

just stick to the book. Great read
  9. Originally posted by GuentherI actually just finished watching Flags Of Our Fathers and Letters From Iwo Jima last night. Being a WW2 historian I must say that I was disapointed with both of them.....

Never seen both of them, but when I read this, I'm happy with that.
    What is the best cinema/theater experience you ever had?

Mine is War of the Worlds and Star Wars 3. These movies rock in theater.
  10. The Toy , staring Pierre Bouchard.
  11. Children of Man and Letters form Iwo jima.

Masterpieces.
  12. Live Free Or Die Hard ........COOL........

Disturbia...... ......