1. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Never seen both of them, but when I read this, I'm happy with that.
    What is the best cinema/theater experience you ever had?

Mine is War of the Worlds and Star Wars 3. These movies rock in theater.

To me Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King. Those mass battles are really a great experience in theater Also Star Wars 3 gets high for me.
  2. starwars the return of the sith i saw it yesterday
    i got the complete serie of starwars on dvd i love these movies since i was a child !!!
    i also like harry potter / the lord of the rings /neverending story and al
    fantasie films eragon is also great the dark cristal or labyrinth
  3. I like the James Bond series.
    Currently I am watching Die Another Day. Not the best, but it's cool, they all are.
  4. Originally posted by thechickenI like the James Bond series.
    Currently I am watching Die Another Day. Not the best, but it's cool, they all are.

Yeah, those movies are cool But they're really much on Dutch TV, seems like they can't think of something else I watched them all 2 times (except the newest one). Watching for the third time won't give me much fun I think
  5. Last film ?
    The Simpsons Movie
  6. Originally posted by robbie07The last film i saw saw in the theater was The Simpons Movie, and it fucking sucked.

You thought it sucked?
  7. Last film I watched was The Simpsons -which is just the same as watching it on TV.

The best movie experience was Rattle and Hum, the sound and size of the imagery was awesome in a movie theatre.
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

You thought it sucked?

I thought it sucked big time. I was hoping for the comedy magic shown in Seasons 2 - 9. Instead i got the rubbish evident in the more recent seasons and episodes. Its unforgivable to give Monty Burns only two scenes in the whole movie.
  9. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

I thought it sucked big time. I was hoping for the comedy magic shown in Seasons 2 - 9. Instead i got the rubbish evident in the more recent seasons and episodes. Its unforgivable to give Monty Burns only two scenes in the whole movie.

I agree with you about Mr. Burns. I thought it was like most episodes, amazingly stupid, but hilarious.
  10. I think that they tried too hard to show a little of everyone instead of giving a couple of the classic characters bigger parts. What about Moe and Chief Wiggam! Surely they could've given them bigger roles in place of Spider Pig
  11. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I agree with you about Mr. Burns. I thought it was like most episodes, amazingly stupid, but hilarious.

Hilarious? All the best gags were in the trailer or on t.v. spots. I only laughed at 3 gags in the whole movie, Spider-Pig, the bit where Krusty tells Mr. Teeny to take out Maggie and she smashes her bottle and gestures to Teeny, and the bit where Homer writes on a leaf and hands it to a guard saying its a letter from the president. That was it. A real let down.
  12. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

Hilarious? All the best gags were in the trailer or on t.v. spots. I only laughed at 3 gags in the whole movie, Spider-Pig, the bit where Krusty tells Mr. Teeny to take out Maggie and she smashes her bottle and gestures to Teeny, and the bit where Homer writes on a leaf and hands it to a guard saying its a letter from the president. That was it. A real let down.

The part where he said he was general Marriott Suites was funny though.