1. the shape of water - over-rated predictable love story between a woman and a fish

imagine if they had kids - would they have the top half of a fish and the bottom half of a human? man, that would suck
  2. J seph G rd n-Levitt
    lol.

3. J seph Gr d n-Levitt.

4. Wednesday to the cinema

5. That Jake lad is very intense :-) (Very!)
    Decent pace throughout
    Nice use of POV Drone Filming Techniques to shoot scenes and add extra dramatic effect..
  6. gonna watch it sssttt the illegal way
  7. Us, Halloween Kills, Mascots, American Made and In the Name of the Father. Many of these I had seen before though. Random last few days haha.
  8. i know it's not a movie but a tv show as I couldn't find a tv show thread has anyone watched a tv show called Gun it came out in 1997 and only had 6 episodes. it's about following a gun and the different hands it falls into and the different characters that use it. Written and directed by the different actors. the theme song to the show is a version of u2 playing happiness is a warm gun
  9. Originally posted by evman:i know it's not a movie but a tv show as I couldn't find a tv show thread has anyone watched a tv show called Gun it came out in 1997 and only had 6 episodes. it's about following a gun and the different hands it falls into and the different characters that use it. Written and directed by the different actors. the theme song to the show is a version of u2 playing happiness is a warm gun
    That’s a pretty cool premise for a tv show.
  10. Top Gun Maverick. It was legit great. I kind of can’t believe how good it is.