1. The Lost City
  2. Once Upon A Time In... Hollywood, two months ago
  3. Top Gun Maverick was great!

4. Very good movie !

5. nice jennifer lawrence's acting and when started to play Led Zeppelin - What Is and What Should Never Be was a nice moment too
  6. I watched "Prey" the new Predator film the other night. It's ok but is ruined by woeful CGI...the practical effects from 35 years ago in the original still look better !
  7. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:I watched "Prey" the new Predator film the other night. It's ok but is ruined by woeful CGI...the practical effects from 35 years ago in the original still look better !

Absolute Right, it is a mwhou movie expect it more from it
  8. I have already seen Avatar 2 at the Cinema 4 times..... What a blockbuster of a film !! James Cameron is true visual master of the last 40 years. When you will watch Avatar 2 at theater with glorious 3D, it will never occurred to you that you are watching a fully animated and motion captured movie..... You will simply believe that James Cameron has shot the movie on real location with real actors with makeup. If anyone loves to go to cinema to be amazed and entertained, then he should never miss Avatar 2 at the biggest screen possible. Trust me. This is called truly epic cinema making!!