1. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    Never quite got that one. Was actually kinda apathetic about it. Just 'meh' as far as I was concerned. But then again, I love the piano version of Stuck In A Moment so take my opinions with a grain of salt lol!
    The piano version of Stuck is great!!! I don't know why people hate it. Such a gorgeous song that might be a little overplayed
  2. I don't hate it, solid 65% song
  3. Sounded good live here

4. I like this song, sure there is a kind of cheesyness to it, but it's also a fun, light hearted song. I love the bridge with Edge's falsetto and it has a great rhythm to it, love the bass part.
  5. I realy hate it. Just like sycmoyo. To me Htdaab was the first u2 album with half of it shitty tracks. Albums from there on have songs i don’t like.
    Like crazy tonight album version, ebw, Iris etc. I hate it When Bono’s over singing it. To dramatic, mainatraim shit for teenage girls
  6. One of adams favourite bass lines
  7. I think it is a beautiful song.
  8. Originally posted by Pipo:I realy hate it. Just like sycmoyo. To me Htdaab was the first u2 album with half of it shitty tracks. Albums from there on have songs i don’t like.
    Like crazy tonight album version, ebw, Iris etc. I hate it When Bono’s over singing it. To dramatic, mainatraim shit for teenage girls
    Then this 43-year-old guy is a teenage girl ??? I honestly love all the songs you listed
  9. Because its fucking awful.
  10. I dig it
  11. So do I. That's why it stands out so much, i.e., it's not the variety of song they normally do. Larry doesn't have a whole lot to do in the song, but the contributions of the other three are quite lovely.