1. Sent Colbourne!
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I'll send it to you.

thank you so much!!!!
  3. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

thank you so much!!!!

No problem! Check your inbox.
  4. great clip you made ....i love native son more then vertigo !
  5. I prefer Vertigo. But it's fun to hear the proto- version of it.

Alex
  6. Originally posted by AlexI prefer Vertigo. But it's fun to hear the proto- version of it.

Alex

Yeah, I agree! It's sounds really funny!

And my favourite is VERTIGO all the life! It's an excellent song, a symbol, an anthem, it indeed represents U2 and their music! According to me it's the most hitting U2 song of the latest years and one of the most hitting ever.

7. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Yeah, I agree! It's sounds really funny!

And my favourite is VERTIGO all the life! It's an excellent song, a symbol, an anthem, it indeed represents U2 and their music! According to me it's the most hitting U2 song of the latest years and one of the most hitting ever.

I think Beautiful Day will hold as the U2 anthem of this decade, at least to those who aren't die-hard U2 fans.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I think Beautiful Day will hold as the U2 anthem of this decade, at least to those who aren't die-hard U2 fans.

In the last part you said everything.

9. People always bash Vertigo because they say it has no meaning, and is just a bunch of 40-something year old men babbling spanish over meaningless words that sound cool. In reality, as I'm sure most of us know, it's all about them getting that performance-high on stage, and while the lyrics aren't phenomenal, they definitely fit.

Native Son on the other hand? About the guy (his name escapes me, as does his crime) who was imprisoned while obviously innocent, and remains imprisioned even though his innocence has been proven, yet overlooked by the government for all these years? I have to say Native Son.

There was actually a conspiracy on another U2 site that the government interfered with U2's production once Native Son was being talked about, and forced it to be removed, so as not to draw attention to their blatant mistake. While it's an interesting thing to ponder, all the books/articles/interviews I've read relating to U2 just sort of point to dissatisfaction with NS, and the re-write was voluntary.

Love this topic.
  10. I love Vertigo. It might be a bit commercial but it rocks

11. Agreed- even though my vote is for NS, Vertigo still tears down the house either playing through your hi-fi, or in an arena/stadium! They clearly have very powerful emotions about their live following