Pop - The Playboy Mansion
    All That You Can't Leave Behind - Wild Honey
    How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - One Step Closer
  3. Boy - Shadows And Tall Trees
    October - Scarlet
    War - Red Light
    The Unforgettable Fire - Elvis Presley and America
    The Joshua Tree - Trip Through Your Wires
    Rattle And Hum - Freedom For My People (;))
    Actung Baby - Zoo Station
    Zooropa - Numb
    Pop - Miami / Do You Feel Loved?
    All That You Can't Leave Behind - Grace
    How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - One Step Closer
  4. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanWhats Wrong with Heartland
    i think its one of the best of the album

just too slow and dreary for me at ther start and I just prefer everything else on the album
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

just too slow and dreary for me at ther start and I just prefer everything else on the album

Well put! I totally agree with you.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyjust too slow and dreary for me at ther start and I just prefer everything else on the album
    For me it's the evolution of A Sort Of Homecoming. Therefore it's great. The voice of Bono on this song is absolutely AWESOME.

Of course it's a bit sad and dreary, but it makes it even greater. IMO, of course!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]For me it's the evolution of A Sort Of Homecoming. Therefore it's great. The voice of Bono on this song is absolutely AWESOME.

I had never thought of it that way! That's very interesting. I like Heartland, but it's my least favorite from R&H. But it's U2, and
    U2 has never made a "Bad" song.
  8. nothing wrong with Bono'svoice thats damn right but when a song doesnt click it just doesnt click. 2/5 for me tops
  9. Originally posted by germcevoynothing wrong with Bono'svoice thats damn right but when a song doesnt click it just doesnt click. 2/5 for me tops

I'd give it a 3/5
  10. Heartland made me cry when i heard it first. It gives me shivers when Bono screams out, at the end of the song : In this Heartlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Incredible.

But we all have our own opinions
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyHeartland made me cry when i heard it first. It gives me shivers when Bono screams out, at the end of the song : In this Heartlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Incredible.

But we all have our own opinions

It is an emotional song. For some reason the first time I heard it RTSS made me cry. And
    sometimes it still makes me want to cry.
  12. Originally posted by easports43For some reason the first time I heard it RTSS made me cry.
    For some reason?!?!?! It's one of the sadest songs ever written (althought most of the people don't know it!)....
    "You've gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking and scream without raising your voice..." It's really sad...