1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

No it isn't! The first time I Heard Exit was at 3 am in my pitch-black room! Bad idea. Scared the crap out of
    me!

LOL!! I can imagine that I once was hearing it with my headphones at the same time that I was talking with my friends. As the first part is very slow, I put the volume high, but when the song exploted everyone laughed at me because I was yelling like a mad!

Boy - An Cat Dubh (pretty stupid lyrics)
    October - don't know all the songs so...
    War - I don't like Seconds at all
    The Unforgettable Fire - 4th of July
    The Joshua Tree - If I really have to choose, Mothers of the Dissapeared (it's the least good for me)
    R&H - Studio version: Hawkmoon 269(too repetitive, but it's good). Live: Pride(sick of it, is it just me, or the song is accelerated?)
    Achtung Baby - Love them all, but I'd say Trying To Throw Your Arms Around The World is clearly the weakest, i'd say Zoo Station if it wasn't that great intro for the album.
    - Zooropa: Babyface, hate it.
    - Pop: Miami.
    - All That You Can't Leave Behind: Like them all again, but New York or Grace.
    - How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb: All Because of You(cheap rock song, terrible lyrics, even worse live version), I have a love-hate relationship with A Man And A Woman. I love One Step Closer, though I think it should have ended on the second or third minute.

What's the problem with Stuck In A Moment?
  2. Originally posted by Carlosgfc[..]
    What's the problem with Stuck In A Moment?

Question of taste, people don't like Miami, Elvis Presley and America and 4th of July and I love those
  3. Boy - The Ocean
    October - Scarlet
    War - Red Light
    The Unforgettable Fire - Elvis Presley and America
    The Joshua Tree - Trip Through Your Wires
    Rattle And Hum - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Actung Baby - One
    Zooropa - The Wanderer
    Pop - If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    All That You Can't Leave Behind - Wild Honey
    How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - One Step Closer

Yes, One is weak. Seriously, it's great live but studio - nope. Why do so many people hate Miami? It's got a cool sound, I love it because it's so damn raw.
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsBoy - The Ocean
    October - Scarlet
    War - Red Light
    The Unforgettable Fire - Elvis Presley and America
    The Joshua Tree - Trip Through Your Wires
    Rattle And Hum - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Actung Baby - One
    Zooropa - The Wanderer
    Pop - If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    All That You Can't Leave Behind - Wild Honey
    How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - One Step Closer

Yes, One is weak. Seriously, it's great live but studio - nope.

That's hilarious! I'm just the opposite with One! I like the studio
    version waaaaaay better than live!
  5. the only live versions I like are the orchestral versions and the odd ZooTV version but all in all i'd take the studio version every day of the week
  6. Yeah, I re-listened to the album version, and it's good but damn... the live versions are boring (except the Modena 1995 and the Mexico 1997) for me... and it's getting worse (Bono speeches before the song on the Vertigo Tour took like 3/4 minutes on the show, that means that if there were no boring speech, we could have another song )

I like especially the short demo of One (different vocal) from the Achtung Baby Solicitation Kit. Bono sounds great on this
  7. Originally posted by drewhigginsWhy do so many people hate Miami? It's got a cool sound, I love it because it's so damn raw.

Agree, I gave a chance to this song and it's now one of my favorites, kick ass in live
  8. Originally posted by theedge123Yeah, I re-listened to the album version, and it's good but damn... the live versions are boring (except the Modena 1995 and the Mexico 1997) for me... and it's getting worse (Bono speeches before the song on the Vertigo Tour took like 3/4 minutes on the show, that means that if there were no boring speech, we could have another song )

I like especially the short demo of One (different vocal) from the Achtung Baby Solicitation Kit. Bono sounds great on this

ckeck out the Croke Park 2003 version. It's like Modena except you can hear Edges guitar a lot more and Bono adds a great snippet at the end. Download it if you haven't got it
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

ckeck out the Croke Park 2003 version. It's like Modena except you can hear Edges guitar a lot more and Bono adds a great snippet at the end. Download it if you haven't got it

Is it the one from the Paralympics?
  10. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

Is it the one from the Paralympics?

yep
  11. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

Question of taste, people don't like Miami, Elvis Presley and America and 4th of July and I love those

Well, I put Miami not because I don't like it, but because it's the track that I like less on Pop, which is one of U2's greatest albums.

As for One, I like both versions. Bono sounds better in studio, he never sang it that well live(at least not that I heard), but Edge's guitar is better live.
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

yep

ok, I just saw it on youtube, it's a good one