1. closest i've ever got to crying to a U2 song was when I heard North And South Of The River (live Omagh Tribute)
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyclosest i've ever got to crying to a U2 song was when I heard North And South Of The River (live Omagh Tribute)

Really? I've never heard the Omagh tribute. Is it good? RTSS is the only song of theirs that have made me cry, but there are
    others that come close to making me cry!
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyclosest i've ever got to crying to a U2 song was when I heard North And South Of The River (live Omagh Tribute)
    I cried with Miss Sarajevo while listening it on the Madrid show. The Human Rights brought tears to my eyes.
    I also cried with 2nd Vertigo. It's not weird at all, it has a explanation: it was the 1st time I saw U2 live, it was my birthday, and the show was finishing...
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Really? I've never heard the Omagh tribute. Is it good? RTSS is the only song of theirs that have made me cry, but there are
    others that come close to making me cry!

essential. Great All I Want Is You aswell - 1998-11-20. go and download
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I cried with Miss Sarajevo while listening it on the Madrid show. The Human Rights brought tears to my eyes.
    I also cried while 2nd Vertigo was finishing. It's not weird at all, it has a explanation: it was the 1st time I saw U2 live, it was my birthday, and the show was finishing...

That isn't weird at all. I think I would cry at the end of every U2 I would go to!
  6. I will cry like i've lost a child at my first U2 show
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyI will cry like i've lost a child at my first U2 show

I will too! I'll cry like a 2-year old! Or like if Edge lost all of his hats!
  8. Of course I also cried with 1st Vertigo. They were tears of happiness, but tears at the end.
    Now i think it, that IS weird. It was the Vertigo Tour, and I spent the 2 times "Vertigo" was played crying. Nice, huh?

And I forgot about Miracle Drug. It made me cry with the Bono's introduction, dedicating the tune to "all the nurses and medics that keep us alive to see the future".
  9. Originally posted by LikeASongOf course I also cried with 1st Vertigo. They were tears of happiness, but tears at the end.

And I forgot about Miracle Drug. It made me cry with the Bono's introduction, dedicating the tune to "all the nurses and medics that keep us alive to see the future"

That's a great way to introduce Miracle Drug.
  10. the Croke 3 show was the best intro to Miracle Drug. The guy wjo it was written about was in the audience. Christopher Nolan. Respected that song so much more after I heard that intro speech
  11. Originally posted by easports43That's a great way to introduce Miracle Drug.
    I have to agree. I think in all the people who wants to be a medic or nurse, and I shake. What were they thinking, with U2 dedicating a song specially for them?
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I have to agree. I think in all the people who wants to be a medic or nurse, and I shake. What were they thinking, with U2 dedicating a song specially for them?

Yeah.