1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. I don't know that they would drop it though.

Unfortunatley. Out with One, Pride, Sunday and Bullet I say
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Unfortunatley. Out with One, Pride, Sunday and Bullet I say

I'd keep Bullet.
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I'd keep Bullet.

Bono doesn't have the voice for it I don't think and it's been played on practically every show since it was first played on JT. thats the definition of needing a break
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Bono doesn't have the voice for it I don't think and it's been played on practically every show since it was first played on JT. thats the definition of needing a break

Hadn't thought about his voice. I miss the R & H version. There are so many songs that should be brought back but probably won't be. But you never know. Look at An Cat Dubh and The Electric Co. I guess if those can be brought back then
    there still is some hope.
  5. i'm still holding out for Exit. Out of all the songs that could be given a rebirth I want it to be exit
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyi'm still holding out for Exit. Out of all the songs that could be given a rebirth I want it to be exit

Here's My List:

Exit
    God Part II
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Gone
    The Unforgettable Fire
    One Tree Hill
    Trip Through Your Wires
    In God's Country
    Helter Skelter
    So Cruel
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Here's My List:

Exit
    God Part II
    Gone
    The Unforgettable Fire
    One Tree Hill
    Trip Through Your Wires
    In God's Country
    Helter Skelter
    So Cruel

Even Better and Gone were both played on Elevation so I could skp them (don't think Bono's voice could handle Gone anyway). Could also skip Trip Through Your Wires to (never was a huge fan. I'd also like to add Wire to the list
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Here's My List:

Exit
    God Part II
    Gone
    The Unforgettable Fire
    One Tree Hill
    Trip Through Your Wires
    In God's Country
    Helter Skelter
    So Cruel

I would like to have The Unforgettable Fire but I think it'll be impossible. He had difficulty to sing it in The Unforgettable Fire tour, imagine in the next tour with his voice. I personally it will be crap. There's too much high notes in this song.
  9. Wire would be good. Just don't think it's popular enough. I'd like to see more from the Zooropa and Pop eras.
  10. Originally posted by easports43Wire would be good. Just don't think it's popular enough. I'd like to see more from the Zooropa and Pop eras.

because they aren't hugely popular is exactly why I'd like to see them back. I think Bono would do great with Velvet Dress. His current voice would suit it
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

because they aren't hugely popular is exactly why I'd like to see them back. I think Bono would do great with Velvet Dress. His current voice would suit it

Velvet Dress would be good. Wouldn't mind seeing Please return either.
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Velvet Dress would be good. Wouldn't mind seeing Please return either.

well it did get an acoustic revival during Elevation and with peace mainly restored here in the North I really can't see it. Hope i'm wrong though