1. Whole Love Town Tour is online My favourite tour

Just a couple of shows are missing, has cuts or fade in:

• 1989-09-21 - Perth, Australia - Entertainment Center (22 songs) (DVD-Rip) * Cut: 9 of the 12 songs
    • 1989-09-28 - Sydney, Australia - Entertainment Center (20 songs) * Songs: October/New Year’s - cut
    • 1989-09-29 - Sydney, Australia - Entertainment Center (18 songs) * Song: NYD (Fade Out) * Missing: Pride
    • 1989-11-10 - Auckland, New Zealand - Western Springs Stadium (19 songs) * Missing: Songs 1 till 8.
    • 1989-11-11 - Auckland, New Zealand - Western Springs Stadium (20 songs) * Missing: Not Recorded
    • 1989-11-17 - Sydney, Australia - Entertainment Center (21 songs) * Song: God Part II (Fade Out)
    • 1989-11-26 - Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo Dome (18 songs) * Song: Psalm '40' (Fade Out)

I really hope someday all the shows will be available!!
  2. Thanks! Now I'm finally able to complete it
  3. Hi Zooropa431

Just a doubt that i have:

The shows that you mentioned with cut and missing files, is there any chance anyone having the full shows or they were simply recorded that way?

All the best

hype
  4. Originally posted by hypeHi Zooropa431

Just a doubt that i have:

The shows that you mentioned with cut and missing files, is there any chance anyone having the full shows or they were simply recorded that way?

All the best

hype

They were simply recorded that way unfortunately, but it is always possible that new recordings show up in the future.
  5. Thanks for the info Remy

hype

6. Great tour. They really tore things up that year!

--Claude
  7. Zooropa431,
    I noticed that you upload 5 songs from the Cleveland show on 12/10/2005 and i was just wondering if you had the complete show and if so if you would upload it. Thanks for the 5 already.
  8. Originally posted by josh9799Zooropa431,
    I noticed that you upload 5 songs from the Cleveland show on 12/10/2005 and i was just wondering if you had the complete show and if so if you would upload it. Thanks for the 5 already.

If he had he would upload it
    The 5 songs is all there is from the Cleveland show as mentioned in the comments below the setlist.