1. for me i'd love to see exit!!! that'd really get the place rockin'!!! in god's country would be nice as would the unforgettable fire...

i would love to see crumbs from your table played a bit more on the next tour....

and there is always the usual requests from U2 fans... when i look at the world, acrobat, ultraviolet etc. that everyone would love to see live...

another that i think should make a come back is new york... i really enjoyed it on the elevation tour!!! the Boston DVD version is incredible...

but i think the band should bring back a couple of good covers that they've done over the year's like knockin of heaven's door and rain etc... that would be nice...
  2. Acrobat.
  3. I'll be realistic. It's unlikely Acrobat, Red Hill Mining Town etc aren't gonna be played any time soon - though they could surprise us - so here's ones that have been done before.

All Along The Watchtower
    Gloria
    Helter Skelter
    Seconds
    When I Look At The World
    Forty
    All I Want Is You
    Crumbs From Your Table
    Love Is Blindness (the full version with guitar solo!)
    MLK
    The Unforgettable Fire
    October
    When Love Comes To Town (with BB King)
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsI'll be realistic.

When Love Comes To Town (with BB King)
    Humm, not totally realistic, don't you think?
  5. Originally posted by drewhigginsI'll be realistic. It's unlikely Acrobat, Red Hill Mining Town etc aren't gonna be played any time soon - though they could surprise us - so here's ones that have been done before.

Gloria
    Seconds
    Forty
    All I Want Is You
    Crumbs From Your Table

all played on Vertigo tour
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyGloria
    Seconds
    Forty
    All I Want Is You
    Crumbs From Your Table

all played on Vertigo tour
    SECONDS?!?!?!
  7. I can see, there's a lot of tracks what will warm the heart of every U2 fan...
  8. Here is my List:

A Celebration
    Tomorrow
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Red Hill Mining Town
    Exit
    Heartland
    Acrobat
    Electrical Storm
    Love Comes Tumbling
    Luminous Times (Hold On To Love)
    American Prayer

9. Promenade, acrobat, red hill mining town and heartland would be great, but it's very unlikely...
  10. acrobat
    heartland
    electrical storm
    red hill mining town
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]SECONDS?!?!?!

well you can allow me one mistake
  12. I realise That some of these get played regularly, and I look like a mainstream lazy fan but I love them and haven't seen U2 live yet.

ISHFWILF
    Unforgettable Fire
    Ultraviolet
    UTEOTW into Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Slow Dancing
    Gloria
    Exit
    October
    One Tree Hill(i can't believe there have only been like 44 performances of this song ever)
    In God's Country
    WOWY
    WTSHNN
    Walk On
    City Of Blinding Lights.

Perhaps I Should have posted this in the 'ideal setlist' thread or something