1. Originally posted by germcevoywell you can allow me one mistake
    Of course I can.

But, hey, have you read the topic's title? It doesn't say anything about "realistics". And many, many people would like to hear Acrobat, which is by the way much less unlikely than, for example, Red Hill Mining Town or Promenade.
  2. As for me, being in the position of not having had the chance to attend one of their concerts, I will say that I'll die a happy fan if I get to experience those songs live during my concert:

BAD
    ONE TREE HILL
    I WILL FOLLOW
    VERTIGO
    ELEVATION
    UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD
    THE ELECTRIC CO.

--not a die hard must, but I'd be SO happy about these too:
    Please
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    Zooropa
    Pride
    Sweetest Thing
    If God Will Send His Angels
    Fast Cars
  3. Originally posted by loftarasaAs for me, being in the position of not having had the chance to attend one of their concerts, I will say that I'll die a happy fan if I get to experience those songs live during my concert:

BAD
    ONE TREE HILL
    I WILL FOLLOW
    VERTIGO
    ELEVATION

UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD
    THE ELECTRIC CO.
    I have experienced the BOLD ones, and I have to say that I WIll Follow is probably the best song live. It was simply awesome. Listen, it was the 2nd song played (01 - Vertigo, 02 - I WIll Follow) and by the moment it finished, I already had lost my voice...
  4. October
    Gloria
    Drowning Man
    MLK
    The Unforgettable Fire
    A Sort of Homecoming
    Exit
    Red Hill Mining Town
    Hawkmoon 269
    Van Diemen's Land
    So Cruel
    Lemon
    If God Will Send His Angels
    If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    Grace
    A Man and a Woman
    One Step Closer
    Peace on Earth

5. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Gone
    Please
    Exit
    God Part II
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Stay
    Lemon
    Numb
    So Cruel
    Acrobat
    Ultraviolet
    When I Look At The World
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    October
    Seconds
    Wire
    Trip Through Your Wires
    One Tree Hill
    Mofo
    Discotheque
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I have experienced the BOLD ones, and I have to say that I WIll Follow is probably the best song live. It was simply awesome. Listen, it was the 2nd song played (01 - Vertigo, 02 - I WIll Follow) and by the moment it finished, I already had lost my voice...

Thank you for teasing

7. ACROBAT
    Love is Blindness
    When I Look At The World
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Promenade
    Red Hill Minning Town
    Gloria
    Spanish Eyes
    Hearthland
  8. I'd love for Bono to remember the words to "A Sort of Homecoming"
  9. Originally posted by loftarasaThank you for teasing

I was not teasing, I only was tryin' to prepare you to the upcoming tour... You won't miss a Berlin concert, will you??
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Humm, not totally realistic, don't you think?

It could be, BB is still touring.
  11. Originally posted by haytrainI'd love for Bono to remember the words to "A Sort of Homecoming"

Me too, I checked the bootleg of the first show it was played and he didn't even remember all the words
  12. One word: MOFO