Love is blindness
    Two heart beats as one
    I will follow
    Acrobat
    Mofo
    Discoteque
    Gone
    11 o´clock tick tock
  3. I really would like to hear a great version of Ultra Violet (Light My Way). I love this song, but the Zoo TV version was not how I want to hear it.
    I hope it will be played in the next tour...
  4. Originally posted by sadb7788Ultra Violet (Light My Way). I love this song, but the Zoo TV version was not how I want to hear it.
    What?
  5. The Unforgettable Fire
    Last Night On Earth
    Staring At The Sun
    Trying To Throw Your Arms Around The World.
    Exit
    Silver & Gold
    One Tree Hill
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]What?

I was pretty sure you would have posted your disagreement.
    I don't want to say that Zoo TV's Ultra Violet was not good, that's far from what I think. Just that version can't take me for the emotional travel that the album version makes me always do. That's all.
    I think that if they had played this song in the Vertigo Tour during one of the many and great emotional moments of the tour, THAT would have been the live version I'm looking for.
    "Baby baby baby... light myyyyyy waaaaaay!!!" must be VERY powerful with the wonderful lights of the Vertigo stage...

7. Originally posted by sadb7788I don't want to say that Zoo TV's Ultra Violet was not good, that's far from what I think. Just that version can't take me for the emotional travel that the album version makes me always do. That's all.
    I think that if they had played this song in the Vertigo Tour during one of the many and great emotional moments of the tour, THAT would have been the live version I'm looking for.
    "Baby baby baby... light myyyyyy waaaaaay!!!" must be VERY powerful with the wonderful lights of the Vertigo stage...
    Please listen again to the final "Liiiiiight myyy wayyyyy" from Dublin 1993-08-28. When you finish it, please post again...
  8. It needs the 'All Fucked Up' to be truly great. 1992-05-22 gets my vote as the best Ultraviolet. And to add to the crowd is fu**inkg awesome. Way better than Dublins
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyIt needs the 'All Fucked Up' to be truly great. 1992-05-22 gets my vote as the best Ultraviolet. And to add to the crowd is fu**inkg awesome. Way better than Dublins
    Milan 05-22... One of the first bootlegs i ever had, amazing quality, outstanding crowd.

And indeed a great Ultraviolet, also Bad and Wild Horses get my vote. Amazing.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Milan 05-22... One of the first bootlegs i ever had, amazing quality, outstanding crowd.

And indeed a great Ultraviolet, also Bad and Wild Horses get my vote. Amazing.

and don't forget the lengthy So Cruel snippet (which the crowd know every word of)
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyand don't forget the lengthy So Cruel snippet (which the crowd know every word of)
    Amazing indeed. I remember hearing an old man, singing with all his soul one of the verses...
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Please listen again to the final "Liiiiiight myyy wayyyyy" from Dublin 1993-08-28. When you finish it, please post again...

Yeah, I perfectly remember that passage. It's still in my head now. But... still nothing so magic as I would like...
    I can only make the promise to listen to other Zoo TV live versions of Ultra Violet, but if Dublin's one or Sydney's one were the best... I don't think the situation could change for me...

Right about getting other versions, thank you both for posting your short reviews about the show of 05-22 in Milan. Probabily it'll be the next I get.