1. Open with always forever now. then i would be able to leave.
  2. God Part 2.
  3. So Cruel
    Drowning Man
  4. Hawkmoon. Rejoice. No Line OTH. Slide away (Hutchence tribute), Magnificent. Deep in the heart.
  5. God Part II
    NLOTH
    Kite
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:I think all the comments about the crowd not getting into certain songs are fair but they’ve always had these songs in the set. In the early days maybe it would be different but I think that was more to do with the band playing in venues small enough that the fans attending were into all of there work. When they play big arenas and stadiums the only way they could engage the majority of the crowd for all the show is to play hits only and thankfully they’ve never resorted to that. The band aren’t stupid they know that playing Summer Of Love isn’t going to get the crowd buzzing the same way that Streets would, they know that 13 isn’t going to end the show the same way 40 did on I&E, but they’re trying and to me succeeding in keeping things interesting and engaging that smaller percentage of there audience that appreciates there work beyond the hits. A crowd doesn’t need to be loud or jumping about crazy to enjoy a song and I think the band actually enjoy challenging there audience for at least a certain amount of there shows, playing songs that most people aren’t there to here but maybe a certain few will go I really liked that song why have I not paid attention to it before. Or maybe they’ll never listen to it again but at the time they could quietly appreciate it. Some people will just go for a beer but it’s there loss, I’ve never seen a big chunk of a venue empty mid song with exception of closing songs.
    Well put, Dean!
  7. Lady with the Spinning Head
  8. Heartland
    Hawkmoon 269
    Van Diemen's Land
    So Cruel
    Love Is Blindness
  9. All of them.
  10. Drowning man
    Gone
    Love comes tumbling
  11. Love is Blindness
    Gone
    Please
    Another Time, Another Place
  12. A Michael Hutchence tribute that is more than a snippet would be great. Never Tear us apart would be awesome sung by bono