1. Don't have it unfortunately, so removed it for now. We still have other (better/similar) sources.
  2. Thanks for your answer Remy

3. for Rome 1987 the best audio source is "Joshua Tree Rome (taken from "Native Son" vinyl)" which was upluoaded by @Sammy69 so if somebody has the link for a download source please send it because i would really like to hear this show in a good audio because it is a very personal concert to me. I have a copy of the Native Son extracted from the vinyl in FLAC format but it is very raw and it skips througha lot of songs. So any help will be appreciated. @Remy if you have any source from this show please send it. Thank you
  4. Originally posted by thalloween:[image]
    for Rome 1987 the best audio source is "Joshua Tree Rome (taken from "Native Son" vinyl)" which was upluoaded by @Sammy69 so if somebody has the link for a download source please send it because i would really like to hear this show in a good audio because it is a very personal concert to me. I have a copy of the Native Son extracted from the vinyl in FLAC format but it is very raw and it skips througha lot of songs. So any help will be appreciated. @Remy if you have any source from this show please send it. Thank you
    Unfortunately I don't, but good luck
  5. Don't have this source myself so have removed the links for now.