1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Tried it, and works fine without errors. Probably your download was interrupted before it was completed.

tried it twice. I'll try again later. Quality wasn't great anyway. Thanks
  2. ------fixed------
  3. hello!!
    well, my report is not to a broken BOOTLEG link, but the link to the "more info of this song" in the songs feature.... the site has been moved!
    cheers!!
  4. anyone having problems downloading 1992-09-20 - St Louis?

Everytime I go to download it RS tells me i'm over my limit but if I go to another Bootleg RS works fine
  5. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXhello!!
    well, my report is not to a broken BOOTLEG link, but the link to the "more info of this song" in the songs feature.... the site has been moved!
    cheers!!
    Do you refer to the "Meaning of the lyrics" link? Yes, the site has been moved, but it redirects you to the right link. So no worries.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Do you refer to the "Meaning of the lyrics" link? Yes, the site has been moved, but it redirects you to the right link. So no worries.

yeap! my mistake!!
    thanks!
  7. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXyeap! my mistake!!
    thanks!
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyanyone having problems downloading 1992-09-20 - St Louis?

Everytime I go to download it RS tells me i'm over my limit but if I go to another Bootleg RS works fine

ha. I report my problem then try and sownload it and guess what happens? It works!!
  9. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXhello!!
    cheers!!

Thanks! Updated all the links.
  10. Originally posted by RemyThanks! Updated all the links.
    I knew you'd do that in a few seconds.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyanyone having problems downloading 1992-09-20 - St Louis?

these are WMA files Remy. I though we were mp3 only. Anyway it's rated as a 4 but it's getting the boot to a 2.5
  12. Originally posted by germcevoythese are WMA files Remy. I though we were mp3 only. Anyway it's rated as a 4 but it's getting the boot to a 2.5
    You roughly edited your post. It said "Unveliebable. I reported it and now I can download it". Caught!!