1. Hello, I found these download links that are not working:

1) Rotterdam 1990-01-10, the recording entitled "Rock 'N' Roll Lovetown", part II RAR file cannot be decompressed. I get an error message saying the "The structure of the archive is damaged".

2) Lakeland 2-29-1992, I cannot decompress parts I and II. When I try to decompress part I, message pops up "Please locate the file named U2start.com - 1992-02-29 - Lakeland, Florida - Lakeland Arena.part1(3).rar". When I try to decompress part II, same error message as for Rotterdam show.

Any suggestions for how to address this?

Thanks!
  2. Hello, i've tried to download the MJK5510 bootleg of the following show:

https://u2start.com/shows/850/#!audio

Part 2 is ok, but I couldn't download part 1, as the Mega informed me that a temporary error occurred. I attempted to download the boot in another browser, but I get the same trouble. Other links from Mega are working normally.

Thank you for your attention.
  3. Originally posted by ViniedgeU2:Hello, i've tried to download the MJK5510 bootleg of the following show:

https://u2start.com/shows/850/#!audio

Part 2 is ok, but I couldn't download part 1, as the Mega informed me that a temporary error occurred. I attempted to download the boot in another browser, but I get the same trouble. Other links from Mega are working normally.

Thank you for your attention.
    As its a temporary error: try again at a later time
  4. Hi Remy, I've just tried to download again, but I got the same error. The peculiar thing is that this is the only link I get this problem.
  5. Originally posted by ViniedgeU2:Hi Remy, I've just tried to download again, but I got the same error. The peculiar thing is that this is the only link I get this problem.
    Just try again in a few days, I've seen cases where some Mega links just don't work for a week or so. If its still like this next weekend we'll reupload
  6. Originally posted by dougal2e:Hello, I found these download links that are not working:

1) Rotterdam 1990-01-10, the recording entitled "Rock 'N' Roll Lovetown", part II RAR file cannot be decompressed. I get an error message saying the "The structure of the archive is damaged".

2) Lakeland 2-29-1992, I cannot decompress parts I and II. When I try to decompress part I, message pops up "Please locate the file named U2start.com - 1992-02-29 - Lakeland, Florida - Lakeland Arena.part1(3).rar". When I try to decompress part II, same error message as for Rotterdam show.

Any suggestions for how to address this?

Thanks!
    It can help to use a different tool to unpack/unrar. Try WinRAR for Windows or Stuffit for Mac. And always try to redownload if you get issues, sometimes your internet is not able to download the whole thing resulting in errors.
  7. Second link of mediafire this bootleg is broken, is the last show of Elevation Tour

"Wireless Matrix"
    Orígenes: Audience microphone, IEM
    Créditos: sharebear (Matrix Creator), hoserama (Matrix Creator), Daftly (Audio Taper), J.T. (Audio Taper)
    Equipo: Trader's Little Helper (Sound Editor), Neundo 4 (Sound Editor)
    Linaje: #1 Bono + Edge IEM via Scanner > DAT; #2 Core Sound High End Binaurals (with Danish Pro Audio 406x capsules) > Sony PCM-M1
    Calidad basada en reseñas:
    Descargas: 258
  8. Originally posted by Bonomanmex:Second link of mediafire this bootleg is broken, is the last show of Elevation Tour

"Wireless Matrix"
    Orígenes: Audience microphone, IEM
    Créditos: sharebear (Matrix Creator), hoserama (Matrix Creator), Daftly (Audio Taper), J.T. (Audio Taper)
    Equipo: Trader's Little Helper (Sound Editor), Neundo 4 (Sound Editor)
    Linaje: #1 Bono + Edge IEM via Scanner > DAT; #2 Core Sound High End Binaurals (with Danish Pro Audio 406x capsules) > Sony PCM-M1
    Calidad basada en reseñas:
    Descargas: 258
    Fixed it sir!

You can find the new links here: 2001-12-02 - Miami FL - American Airlines Arena
  9. Hi. 1993-08-28 - Dublin, Ireland - Bad (the song that is) seems to be corrupt in both download sources. Thanks.
  10. Hi,

I'm guessing you are referring to the bootleg featured on top of the page with both links from Mediafire and Megaupload? - https://www.u2start.com/shows/1056/#!audio

I don't recognize the problem: extraction of the rar files and playback seems fine here...

I do, however, notice that 1), those mp3's come with mini gaps, causing little skips when one tracks follows the other...
    And, 2) that page needs to be updated drastically. I'm not even sure which bootleg it exactly is (I suppose one of the Zooropa '93 boots...)

Anyway, as this show broadcast was at the time announced as being an "official free bootleg"* (Hot Press, 1993, vol.17, no 17), I'm currently sorting things out ("Stay tuned," that is!)

*well, "free" to tape anyway...not to the sell this thing...obviously
  11. Updated the show page / audio tab with a whole bunch of fresh links & new sources... All should be working fine now

Cheers
  12. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Updated the show page / audio tab with a whole bunch of fresh links & new sources... All should be working fine now

Cheers