1. Yep, seems broken. I'll fix it soon. Thanks!
  2. Thanks Remy. Love your website. I'm looking forward to tonight's setlist party.
  3. I just discovered an error on the concert page for 2001-11-16 Oakland, California. In the comments section, it says "This is the last time A Sort Of Homecoming has been performed." U2 performed A Sort Of Homecoming eight times in 2017.
  4. Originally posted by dagobah:I just discovered an error on the concert page for 2001-11-16 Oakland, California. In the comments section, it says "This is the last time A Sort Of Homecoming has been performed." U2 performed A Sort Of Homecoming eight times in 2017.
    I’ll report to U2gigs where we get this from.
  5. Thank you for the quick reply. Concerning that 2001-11-16 Oakland, CA concert . . . . . the concert page at u2gigs.com was already correct when I noticed that the concert page at u2start.com was incorrect.

6. Something doesn't look quite right with the search screen when I'm looking through shows (see attached).

I'm running Windows 8.1 (I know) using the latest Firefox browser.

7. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[image]
    Something doesn't look quite right with the search screen when I'm looking through shows (see attached).

Oh yeah it looks a bit off here too. I'll note it
  8. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[image]
    Something doesn't look quite right with the search screen when I'm looking through shows (see attached).

Should be fixed, thanks for reporting!
  9. Thanks for that

It would be good too if we could see the star rating underneath as we slide the slider across - and why does the slider seem to have more than 5 dragging points?

All just suggestions as I appreciate all your hard work
  10. Hi

The reviews page is not working

https://u2start.com/shows/reviews/
    Oops, an error has occurred!
    No result was found for query although at least one row was expected.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
  11. Fixed, thanks!

(the site crashed wondering why there are no shows yet for this JT2019 tour )