1. Originally posted by SJKamal:Also I've found that quite regularly if you're flicking through the show pages and click on "Next Show" it takes you to the next show, but then on the new show page If you click on "Next Show" it takes you back to the original show you were on, and not the next show (yes I'm not clicking on "previous show lol"). So you're just constantly flicking between the same 2 shows.

Next time I come across a show page that does it I'll link it here so you can see.
    That's a known bug. If you go to 1982-12-06 - London, England - Hammersmith Palais and click on next show it will take you to 1982-12-06 - London, England - Hammersmith Palais (2), and if you click on "next show" again it will take you to the first performance. That happens when there are 2 performances for the same date (or, more usually, a show and a radio/TV interview), it's like a "loop". Afaik @remy is aware of the bug but it must be a not-so-easy fix because it's been on the to-fix list for a long time already haha.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's a known bug. If you go to 1982-12-06 - London, England - Hammersmith Palais and click on next show it will take you to 1982-12-06 - London, England - Hammersmith Palais (2), and if you click on "next show" again it will take you to the first performance. That happens when there are 2 performances for the same date, it's like a "loop". Afaik @remy is aware of the bug but it must be a not-so-easy fix because it's been on the to-fix list for a long time already haha.
    I'll fix it this weekend.
  3. -- ignore
  4. I can’t select a tour in the show page when browsing on mobile (iPhone 8)
  5. Have you tried clicking twice? Sometimes for me it won't react to the first click but you click a second time and it filters by/takes you to that specific tour.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Have you tried clicking twice? Sometimes for me it won't react to the first click but you click a second time and it filters by/takes you to that specific tour.
    Don’t work... if i hold it down it will select something else!
  7. Haha well that's messed up. Something for @Remy / @Risto I guess!