1. Originally posted by spooner[..]

That's ok, but in the old U2start if went to the main page and then active forum topics
    and go in a topic you always goes to the last page of that topic that you have left. Here you always starts with page one. I hope you understand what i mean.

Ah you mean the main page! The front page!
    Yeah, that's changed!

It's better for new users who visit the site, so they can quickly check out new topics. Die-hard users will have to visit the actual activetopics page

Pff.. Why didn't anyone told me earlier
  2. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Huh, what do you mean?
    So the link from my screenshots actually works and redirects you to the last post? What are you clicking on then?

when I go to the forumpage 'stuck in a moment' and click on the link to this page underneath 'last post' (Remy · 24-08 12:47 am), it directs me to this very page (the 3rd in this tread). But when I'm on the mainpage http://www.u2start.com/ and click '12:50 Central bugs and error topic' it directs me to the first page in this tread.
    Hope that's clearer, I'm not exactly a computergenius
  3. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah, that's changed!

It's better for new users who visit the site, so they can quickly check out new topics. Die-hard users will have to visit the actual activetopics page

okay then, so there wasn't really a problem in the first place, just a change. Sorry I wasn't clearer and wasted your time
  4. Originally posted by an07[..]

when I go to the forumpage 'stuck in a moment' and click on the link to this page underneath 'last post' (Remy · 24-08 12:47 am), it directs me to this very page (the 3rd in this tread). But when I'm on the mainpage http://www.u2start.com/ and click '12:50 Central bugs and error topic' it directs me to the first page in this tread.
    Hope that's clearer, I'm not exactly a computergenius

Yeah, but that's right. There is no 'last post' link on the frontpage, so it's very confusing if you open a new topic and you directly go to the last page.
  5. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah, but that's right. There is no 'last post' link on the frontpage, so it's very confusing if you open a new topic and you directly go to the last page.

got it
  6. Found a solution, in future U2starts I will make it configurable, so if you want to go automatically to the last post by clicking on a link on the front page you can then
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah, that's changed!

Sorry for that. Will you keep it that way?? or can you re-change it.
  8. Originally posted by RemyFound a solution, in future U2starts I will make it configurable, so if you want to go automatically to the last post by clicking on a link on the front page you can then

Good idea, no more confusion
  9. Originally posted by spooner[..]

Sorry for that. Will you keep it that way?? or can you re-change it.

I'll keep it this way indeed, you have to visit the active topics page to go to the last post. It's too confusing if it's a new topic and you're directly redirected to the last page.

But.. for the future, see above
  10. Thanks..... .....

We all know to keep this site working is a big job and we respect that.
    REMY.... .....
  11. Hello crew!

I didn't know where to post this, as it's about a wrong "best performance" of a song.
    If you look at the best performances of Sweetest Thing you will also see 2 ratings for this show, which actually doesn't have the song in the setlist.
    Is it a wrong (double) rating or is it a wrong setlist?

Thank you.
  12. Originally posted by sadb7788Hello crew!

I didn't know where to post this, as it's about a wrong "best performance" of a song.
    If you look at the best performances of Sweetest Thing you will also see 2 ratings for this show, which actually doesn't have the song in the setlist.
    Is it a wrong (double) rating or is it a wrong setlist?

Thank you.

I see what you mean. I think it's just a little confusion because Sweetest Thing was performed on the 16th. Somebody probably just got confused.