1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    No you're not, every device connected to a network has an IP address and every network connected to the internet has a public IP address. But that doesn't matter much.

Your phone, is it connected via wifi or 3g/4g when you say it works?
    Sorry ik praat even in het Nederlands, vanwege mijn slechte Engels. Een telefoon heeft een IP adres. Maar een telefoon heeft in veel gevallen geen vast IP-adres. Dat ligt aan de provider. Mijn computer is een windows 10 computer van 1 jaar oud. Alle andere sites werken prima.
  2. Originally posted by TheShowman:[..]
    Sorry ik praat even in het Nederlands, vanwege mijn slechte Engels. Een telefoon heeft een IP adres. Maar een telefoon heeft in veel gevallen geen vast IP-adres. Dat ligt aan de provider. Mijn computer is een windows 10 computer van 1 jaar oud. Alle andere sites werken prima.
    En je telefoon, is die verbonden via wifi of 3g/4g als die het wel doet?
  3. Wifi.
  4. Vreemd. Dus je computer die verbonden is met hetzelfde netwerk als je telefoon werkt het niet via, maar op je telefoon werkt het wel.

Dan.. weet ik het eigenlijk niet. Ik heb wel wat ideeën maar daarvoor is een analyse vereist op je netwerk. Ik stuur je wel even een PM.

[will deal with this via PM from this point]
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Vreemd. Dus je computer die verbonden is met hetzelfde netwerk als je telefoon werkt het niet via, maar op je telefoon werkt het wel.

Dan.. weet ik het eigenlijk niet. Ik heb wel wat ideeën maar daarvoor is een analyse vereist op je netwerk. Ik stuur je wel even een PM.

[will deal with this via PM from this point]
    Thanks.
  6. Question repeated from the Laval thread:

Originally posted by cdetillodevil:[...] Back in the day when I downloaded a Show it would download in my program I used for downloading. Now it re directs me to another website Mega.nz and than its only one track long and not individual tracks like it used to be. Anyway to change that? Thanks everyone!
    Can you give an example of such a show that downloads as one track?

But one thing is for sure, all "Mega.nz" links will direct to a mega.nz page from where you can download the file. Typically this is a ".rar" file which you should extract after finishing download. The extracted file should contain the show split in individual tracks. That's the basic idea.
  7. Made a fix today that makes profiles load super fast. Finally found the issue why some were loading so slow
  8. I do not know why but in my profile when I change or delete the avatar the image remains white. Can you tell me why
    Thanks
  9. No idea mate. Maybe its not a valid image file.
  10. I tried with different images and it doesn't work (I'm writing from the phone so in the chat I can not see the avatar so you could tell me if my profile has a non-white photo)
  11. Confirmed

I actually thought the white avatar was some retro nihilistic statement...
  12. Not a bug but....

Having 15 messages displayed and an inbox with 150 of them, it really sucks deleting them.....PLEASE add a "SELECT ALL" checkbox, so I do not have to select 15 messages for 10 times each and every single one.
    (Sent messages never seem to disappear, mine shows 300 or more but I cannot imagine that all these guys NEVER clear their inbox - because _I_ cannot delete them)