1. I can't seen to successfully update my 'U2 favourites' page. every time shows the "fill in all the fields" message, except they're all filled
  2. Originally posted by haruka_vox:I can't seen to successfully update my 'U2 favourites' page. every time shows the "fill in all the fields" message, except they're all filled
    Can you make a screenshot of the form before you press submit? Then I'll try to replicate & fix!

3. Here's the screenshot, this is just an example of what I wrote...
  4. The show is not correct. If you fill in the date, you should see a list of shows, and then select the one that belongs there. Can you try re-filling in the show date?
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    The show is not correct. If you fill in the date, you should see a list of shows, and then select the one that belongs there. Can you try re-filling in the show date?
    I tried so many ways of filling the date, but it isn't showing any list of shows. can you show me an example of the correct input?
  6. Originally posted by haruka_vox:[..]
    I tried so many ways of filling the date, but it isn't showing any list of shows. can you show me an example of the correct input?
    I see, its a bug I'll fix and let you know. Thanks!

(you can also work around it for now by filling in the date, and then click "Load unsafe scripts" in the address bar in Google Chrome on the right, then it will reload the page and it should work.. but.. I might have fixed it soon)
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I see, its a bug I'll fix and let you know. Thanks!

(you can also work around it for now by filling in the date, and then click "Load unsafe scripts" in the address bar in Google Chrome on the right, then it will reload the page and it should work.. but.. I might have fixed it soon)
    tks Remy!
    I thought it was me not knowing how to use it, after a long time away from here
  8. I fixed it, refresh the page and try again filling in a show date
  9. U2gigs recently (in the last few days) updated a lot of things from the early days / various dates section. Those changes not only haven't been reflected on this site, but imply changing some of the downloads.

To be precise, this recording: http://u2start.com/shows/2/ Eamon Studios, the first demo session we have. It contains 4 tracks:
    Tonight
    Trevor
    Inside Out
    Jack in a Box

But now, U2gigs states that that session had indeed Tonight and Inside Out, but has moved Trevor and Jack in a Box to a different session in february 1980, along with...
    The Dream is Over

Which we have it in here in a December 1979 session, along with Another Day.
    That session U2gigs now has corrected it to remove Dream is Over and include Pete the Chop (which doesn't exist as recording).

My point is... that's at least 3 shows that not only need to be updated in the "text", but also in the files to download.
    Possible there's more changes, I only checked those because I've just seen that a couple of hours ago.

Cheers.
  10. Originally posted by Bloodraven:U2gigs recently (in the last few days) updated a lot of things from the early days / various dates section. Those changes not only haven't been reflected on this site, but imply changing some of the downloads.

To be precise, this recording: http://u2start.com/shows/2/ Eamon Studios, the first demo session we have. It contains 4 tracks:
    Tonight
    Trevor
    Inside Out
    Jack in a Box

But now, U2gigs states that that session had indeed Tonight and Inside Out, but has moved Trevor and Jack in a Box to a different session in february 1980, along with...
    The Dream is Over

Which we have it in here in a December 1979 session, along with Another Day.
    That session U2gigs now has corrected it to remove Dream is Over and include Pete the Chop (which doesn't exist as recording).

My point is... that's at least 3 shows that not only need to be updated in the "text", but also in the files to download.
    Possible there's more changes, I only checked those because I've just seen that a couple of hours ago.

Cheers.
    Thanks for this. Do you know what triggered U2gigs to change the setlists and dates?
  11. I think they had several updates pending and they made all of them at the same time.

The february show I mentioned has this: "Comments: A previously unknown recording session unearthed by U2songs. (...)", so that's a big part of it.

I asked them a few weeks ago to make a couple of corrections regarding The King's New Clothes, which it was clearly an early version of The Dream Is Over but it wasn't mentioned anywhere (and one show had TKNC when it should be TDIO because of the overlapping dates), so I was frequently checking if they had fixed that or not, today that one's fixed as well.
  12. Fascinating. Nothing like putting the house in order with these early recordings. I'm sure we can fix this up in no time.