1. With our website now viewable in different languages the chances are quite big that there are typo's or grammatical errors on this website. Despite we check it carefully we can always miss something.

If you notice a spelling or grammatical error, you can post it here. Make sure you mention the related language and the page where it occurs.

A crew member or someone responsible for the language will process your report as soon as possible! Thanks!
  2. hi there.....stupid me just found a spelling error, it seems I oversaw it when I did some last minute changes.

(Language German ): It's on the front page where it says "Angaben ändere" right below "dein U2start". It has to be "Angaben ändern". I'm very sorry for that, I should have read through more carefully before I passed the final version on. Hope this remains the only bad typo.
  3. (English) Up above us here where it gives the name of the topic 'Central Language. . . ' it says 'this topic is started on. . ' It should be 'was started.
  4. Originally posted by loftarasahi there.....stupid me just found a spelling error, it seems I oversaw it when I did some last minute changes.

(Language German ): It's on the front page where it says "Angaben ändere" right below "dein U2start". It has to be "Angaben ändern". I'm very sorry for that, I should have read through more carefully before I passed the final version on. Hope this remains the only bad typo.

No problem, fixed!
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy(English) Up above us here where it gives the name of the topic 'Central Language. . . ' it says 'this topic is started on. . ' It should be 'was started.

Thanks.
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Thanks.

much better
  7. On Spanish transaltion, I did a few mistakes. The only ones I remember now are this ones, but I will post more when I find them.

At the Profiles Page:
    - On the Birth Date, it should say "Fecha de nacimiento: XX años" with only ONE "ñ", not TWO. The Ñ was named "ñ" if you need it.
    - On the Join Date, it says "XX hace estos dias", it should say "XX dias atrás "

8. Originally posted by LikeASongOn Spanish transaltion, I did a few mistakes. The only ones I remember now are this ones, but I will post more when I find them.

At the Profiles Page:
    - On the Birth Date, it should say "Fecha de nacimiento: XX años" with only ONE "ñ", not TWO. The Ñ was named "ñ" if you need it.
    - On the Join Date, it says "XX hace estos dias", it should say "XX dias atrás "

Fixed
  9. Originally posted by RemyFixed
    Aaaaalright, thanks!

Happy New U2008, Remy
  10. More to-fix mistakes:

On every bootleg page, when it's gonna link to U2VertigoTour it says:
    "Mas informacion sobre este show en",

it should say
    "Pincha aqui para ver mas informacion sobre este show".

If that extra-long sentence doesn't fit on the layout, make it say:
    "Mas informacion sobre este show aqui."

=====

Another:

Also on the Bootlegs page. The sentence on the download link is in english, it says:
    "Download this bootleg"

And it should be in Spanish:
    "Descargar este concierto"

=====

Even more:

All the parts where it says "Early shows" (on the boots page, on the eras list, etc etc) which is translated as "Inicios", should be replaced for "Años iniciales" (with the Ñ written as &n_tilde, you know).
  11. Originally posted by LikeASongMore to-fix mistakes:

On every bootleg page, when it's gonna link to U2VertigoTour it says:
    "Mas informacion sobre este show en",

it should say
    "Pincha aqui para ver mas informacion sobre este show".

If that extra-long sentence doesn't fit on the layout, make it say:
    "Mas informacion sobre este show aqui."

=====

Another:

Also on the Bootlegs page. The sentence on the download link is in english, it says:
    "Download this bootleg"

And it should be in Spanish:
    "Descargar este concierto"

=====

Even more:

All the parts where it says "Early shows" (on the boots page, on the eras list, etc etc) which is translated as "Inicios", should be replaced for "Años iniciales" (with the Ñ written as &n_tilde, you know).

First one changed, second one can't be changed and the third one is too long.

Thanks
  12. Originally posted by RemyFirst one changed, second one can't be changed and the third one is too long.

Thanks
    OK.

But why is "Años iniciales" too long??