1. And does anyone hear it?
  2. There's nothing quite like driving in your car and singing along to Out of Control from Red Rocks with the volume to the MAX. Can't think of a better way to start off the day. Same goes for the rest of that outstanding show, too, especially Surrender.
  3. Well, they certainly heard it at the Auckland concert ha ha!! I usually sit here by the computer with a cd on and sing My favourite is Vertigo!!
  4. Of course I sing the songs. And even though english isn't my mother-language I pretty know all of them, especially those from Boy to Zooropa
    My girlfriend's suprised to hear me sing all of these songs in the correct manner.....you can bet!! I sung them for 20 years, it's almost like I wrote them!!!!!
  5. Always! But just when no one's within 10 km or so.
  6. Yes - much to the dismay of those around me at the shows I have attended. I hope I wasn't too close to to any of the tapers....
  7. Every day i sing u2 songs on my car, and sometimes i use to sing in some karoke bar it's too exciting!!!
    With my sister we also use to sing and dance while im driving ...
  8. Ha ha, hilarious!! Yes, it can get quite annoying when listening to a bootleg which has someone yelling like mad or singing loud in off key!! There is one of the Chicago boots from the Vertigo tour and someone (a guy) is yelling "I LOVE YOU BONO!!!), but that was quite charming and only happened once I think.
  9. I do, i cant help it. My family hears me sometimes sing along,
  10. LOL - hell yeah! I even did ISHFWILF at a work function once. We did the gospel choir version - it came off pretty well too! I'm sure the multiple pints of Guinness I had before going on didn't help a bit

How can you not sing along with Bono? Cheers ~Ultra
  11. I sing along with almost every song i hear of u2! I can't stop it! Even when i'm outside!
  12. Of course. I begin everyday singing U2 at the car; 6:35 AM; me (16 years old), with my mother (36 y.o.) and, often, my brother (8 years). It's funny. We sing live performances, which I burn in CD's, and I think that's the better way to begin a great day!!
    I also sing every new bootleg I download, alonein my room, and often my parents don't agree with my volume

P.S. I even sing in the Metro (the underground), but not very loud