1. Originally posted by germcevoyAny more pre-Joushua Tree photos people? We're getting 80% Vertigo and ZooTV

I uploaded some pics from what I think must be the Unforgettable Fire era, hope you like them...
  2. Excellent. I hope I can find some high res pics to share as well.
  3. Originally posted by an07[..]

I uploaded some pics from what I think must be the Unforgettable Fire area, hope you like them...

cheers an07. Only accepted 2 or 3 of them. Although the resolution was very good on them all the actual image quality wasn't the best. Thanks again for noting my request
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

cheers an07. Only accepted 2 or 3 of them. Although the resolution was very good on them all the actual image quality wasn't the best. Thanks again for noting my request

My pleasure, glad you like them. sorry about the mediocre quality
  5. Originally posted by an07[..]

My pleasure, glad you like them. sorry about the mediocre quality

dont worry about apologies mate.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

dont worry about apologies mate.

thanks
  7. Originally posted by RemyIn the future I'll create a personal "favorite photo" section but for now.. Let's do it in here!

There are only a few photos in our photo section, but some are absolutely awesome.

Some of my latest favorites:

[image]
    (amazing quality picture of the Edge)

[image]
    (very high quality picture from this era)

[image]
    (awesome wallpaper)

I love the first one!!
  8. Originally posted by Remy[image]

Bloody awesome! I used to have this one set as wallpaper on my laptop but unfortunately I lost the photo. I'm so glad I got it back now, it's awesome!

oh same here right now i have the Milan picture

9. sat on flickr for half an hour and thats the best pis I found. I love big stadium pics and that sky, wow
  10. cheers for sorting them Cardiff pics Remy. The wouldn't open for me so I had to leave them. The quality didn't look that good on them though. I guess you agreed as you only uploaded one of them