1. This is a SSOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOONNNNNG
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Absolutelye, it's the central piece in my dream setlist!

01 - Grace / Wild Honey (snippet)
    02 - American Soul
    03 - Volcano / Sopa de Tiburón (snippet)
    04 - Song For Someone
    05 - City Of Blinding Lights
    06 - Get On Your Boots
    07 - Fast Cars
    08 - Elvis Presley And America
    09 - Elevation / Grace (snippet)
    10 - Bad [synthesizer malfunction so they skip it]
    11 - Ahimsa
    12 - You're The Best Thing About Me
    ---encore---
    13 - Grace [Redanka Remix]

you should have a look on page 3 of this thread
  3. I really like the milan dvd but naturally it leaves me wanting more when it’s less than half a show. What I do like though is it features all 5 songs from the gig that didn’t feature on the Chicago dvd so at least they offered some variation and for me every performance is at least good although I could live without elevation. Hopefully we get the full show one day even if it’s just audio.
  4. Every tour should have it's own, 'Milan'
  5. But like, maybe a full show and not like 10 songs? Just sayin
  6. ?

Opinions evolve over time. You're pointing me out something I wrote over 13 years ago, your fixation with what I write (and wrote) is getting a bit surreal.

And just for the record (writing this on 2021-02-21, for your reference when you quote me in the future): I still stand behind that - it's one of the very few vivid memories I treasure from my first U2 gig in 2005, and I still consider the Vertigo Tour versions of Elevation the last good encarnations of that song live - which doesn't prevent me from mocking its absurd lyrics which I think are hands down the worst Bono has ever written.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    ?

Opinions evolve over time. You're pointing me out something I wrote over 13 years ago, your fixation with what I write (and wrote) is getting a bit surreal.

And just for the record (writing this on 2021-02-21, for your reference when you quote me in the future): I still stand behind that - it's one of the very few vivid memories I treasure from my first U2 gig in 2005, and I still consider the Vertigo Tour versions of Elevation the last good encarnations of that song live - which doesn't prevent me from mocking its absurd lyrics which I think are hands down the worst Bono has ever written.
    you did see the wink, right? It's totally legimate to have changing opinions on music. It's just a good thing to keep in my mind sometimes (when ridiculing things).
  8. It'a a hamish hamilton concert, expect nauseating fast shots, tons of zoom in and zoom out, stylish out of focus frames, the same fans singing over and over... NOT necessary.
  9. No idea what we are talking about but I’d love to see the complete Milan show. The lighting is just gorgeous and the stadium is soon to be gone so it would be great to have this for posterity purposes.
  10. I would love to have the entire audio of this concert officially released as I’ve said before, but the full video would be just as awesome.