1. Vertigo_sfb

Bad_wilatw

Evert bad snippet
  2. No Regrets SYCMIOYO

I have a theory about snippets that one day l will divulge to the fan base.
  3. The Waterboys did at least occasionally back in the 80s. I’ve heard a few other bands do it occasionally too (REM, The Decemberists) but it seems little rarer... I imagine it’s pretty widespread, but “snippet” as a term is something I’ve only encountered in the U2 community.
  4. The Electric Co./Bullet With Butterfly Wings
  5. Pearl Jam fans call them tags. Daughter is a song that is like U2s Bad. King of Snippets.

Another Brick in the Wall, Androgynous Mind and It's Okay are some delicious snippets by them.
  6. Yeah, this one was amazing! Boston, MA, July 14th, 2015

Such a pity that just this snippet was left out on the "Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE"
  7. I'd like to see Stuck in a moment / Blood brothers

8. There is a Uruguayan songwriter called Jorge Drexler, you might have heard of him (he won an Oscar in 2005). It's the artist I've seen live the most (17 times as of May 2020) and he loves doing snippets and medleys you wouldn't expect, usually mixing up songs in Spanish, Portuguese and English.

Take a look at this video at 10:55. He was starting to sing his song Fusión but someone yelled "Sea!!" and he said "Alright, I prefer to sing Sea right now" so he started playing that other tune. I know he usually does a snippet of Stay (Just A Little Bit Longer) so I requested it on the go, and not only he did that but he also inserted snippets of Stephen Bishop's On And On and John Lennon's Beautiful Boy just like that.

9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

There is a Uruguayan songwriter called Jorge Drexler, you might have heard of him (he won an Oscar in 2005). It's the artist I've seen live the most (17 times as of May 2020) and he loves doing snippets and medleys you wouldn't expect, usually mixing up songs in Spanish, Portuguese and English.

Take a look at this video at 10:55. He was starting to sing his song Fusión but someone yelled "Sea!!" and he said "Alright, I prefer to sing Sea right now" so he started playing that other tune. I know he usually does a snippet of Stay (Just A Little Bit Longer) so I requested it on the go, and not only he did that but he also inserted snippets of Stephen Bishop's On And On and John Lennon's Beautiful Boy just like that.

[YouTube Video]
    Oh, he was the guy that was pissed off because the Academy didn't let him perform his song and Antonio Banderas butchered his song.
  10. Exactly. And then sung it himself instead of doing a speech Only person alive to have won an Oscar, a Goya and a Grammy afaik.
  11. Elevation / Creep / Steppin’ Stone