1. Originally posted by LikeASongI've just discovered a few new snippets (most of them in the Vertigo Tour) and... I'm loving it. I think that some songs wouldn't be the same without their snippets. What about a "naked" Running To Stand Still? Beautiful Day without Sgt Pepper? A stripped Vertigo? No. Some songs need their snippets to be SO great as they are. Tell me your favorite snippets.

01 - Billie Jean > Surrender
    02 - Dear Prudence > A Day Without Me
    03 - So You Wanna be A Rock 'n' Roll Star > Desire
    04 - Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band > Beautiful Day
    05 - Dirty Old Town > Running To Stand Still
    06 - Drowning Man > 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    07 - Help > Vertigo
    09 - Ruby Tuesday > Bad
    10 - Norwergian Wood > Bad

I totally agree with you my friend!!

and here are my fav(not in order because I love all):
    Exodus > I Still Haven't Found
    40 > Bad
    Sgt. Pepper > Beautiful Day
    Está Chegando A Hora > I Still Haven't Found
    Stories For Boy > Vertigo
    Ruby Tuesday > Bad
    Dirty Old Town > Running To Stand Still
    Shine Like Stars > With Or Without You
    Norwegian Wood > Original Of The Species
    Get Up Stand Up - Sunday Bloody Sunday

See you!!
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniNorwegian Wood > Original Of The Species
    I think you refer to the Norwegian Wood played before OOTS in your concert. Well it's not a snippet at all. It's a whole and single song, not a snippet.Just informating.
  3. 11-19-2001's version of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses tacked on the end of Bad is my personal favorite (at least for the moment!) I'd love to see this song played in full, but i'll settle for this snippet!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I think you refer to the Norwegian Wood played before OOTS in your concert. Well it's not a snippet at all. It's a whole and single song, not a snippet.Just informating.

that's true... I'm just listening to Bad with Norweigian Wood now and I agree with you...so I'll change with Let's Twist Again > Two Hearts Beat As One
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigonithat's true... I'm just listening to Bad with Norweigian Wood now and I agree with you...so I'll change with Let's Twist Again > Two Hearts Beat As One
    What? You wrote Norwegian Wood => Original Of The Species. But you didn't write Bad. Indeed Norwegian Wood IS a snippet into Bad (great snippet), but not into Original Of The Species.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]What? You wrote Norwegian Wood => Original Of The Species. But you didn't write Bad. Indeed Norwegian Wood IS a snippet into Bad (great snippet), but not into Original Of The Species.

I understood it...I just need to practice my English a little more hehe...I agree with youorwegian Wood is an amazing snippet into Bad and it's just a song played before OOTS,not a snippet.I got confused because Jean Genie (before The Fly is a snippet,but NW isn't)...
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyThey Times They Are A 'Changing/.New Year's Day

Point Depot - New Year's Eve

totally with you, it really is one of my favorites!!! and even better is the crowd singing along with Bono.
    another amazing snippet would be:

Stand by me - just after ISHFWILF - POPMART Sarajevo 1997.
    this one really gives me goose bumps!!!

Cheers !!
  8. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

totally with you, it really is one of my favorites!!! and even better is the crowd singing along with Bono.
    another amazing snippet would be:

Stand by me - just after ISHFWILF - POPMART Sarajevo 1997.
    this one really gives me goose bumps!!!

Cheers !!

they have did Stand By Me loads of timesbut the Sarajevo attempt was great. Fantastic crowd

9. Bad/ People Have The Power (LA 2005-11-02)
  10. 1.Sunday Bloody Sunday/Get Up Stand Up
    2.Bad/40
    3.Bullet The Blue Sky/Whole Lotta Love
    4.Bad/Wild Horses
    5.Bad/Ruby Tuesday
    6.Exit/Gloria
    7.Vertigo/Stories For Boys
    8.All I Want Is You/Where The Streets Have No Name
    9.Bad/Norwegian Wood
    10.Sunday Bloody Sunday/Johnny Was
  11. Exit without Gloria blows.
  12. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Exit without Gloria blows.

I forgot it...really Good one!!