1. sad news, again. rest in peace.
  2. in their genre of music nobody , in my opinion.
    Saw them in Milan for a 3 hours concert in 2009, they were fantastic.
  3. This seemed like good place to put this request. Hopefully the fine folks at U2start who are a lot smarter than me can help.

Before I get started, I want make clear I am completely ignorant about torrents and such. Trust me, the fact I have figured out out to download a file off Mega, and then actually find it on my PC - let alone unzip the rar and listen to music - is a minor miracle.

Recently Society of Rock posted a link to a pro shot video of a complete uncirculated Eagles show from 1977. Don Henley, being Don Henley, made sure the video was almost immediately blocked in the US.

After poking around on various Eagles and bootleg sites someone pointed out something to the effect of "try VPN. Works fine in Hong Kong." As you can imagine, if downloading a file is miraculous, talking to me about VPN may as well be in a foreign language.

So, all that to ask, can someone outside the US (or in the US with VPN .... if that's the right way to phrase it) grab the audio from the link below? Getting the video would be great, but I'm most interested in the audio, in any format.

Here's the original SoR story with the youtube link embedded at the bottom of the story. I can view the SoR URL without issue. The youtube link however just says the video is blocked in my country. Huge thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

https://societyofrock.com/watch-the-full-1977-performance-of-the-eagles-at-capital-centre/?fbclid=IwAR1inJUtnIWloieVPpt4EVGmk4pStqOAFt33rbM9ehByOyqI3O_NLC08-PA
  4. It would seem badIrish will not be assisting in my quest.......
  5. Ha ha...to be fair I don't hate them I just instantly remembered that scene from the movie. Cracks me up. By the way it's not the full gig on that video only a 45 minute version
  6. ...
  7. Thanks a lot!!

Did not realize it was just the 45 minute version. SoR article made it sound like it was full 22 song show.