1. Hi I'm new to the site but I have a question for you guys or the mods, whatever.

I have a BBC Rradio One broadcast version of this show which I think is better quality than the version available.

How do I upload it when this show is already available?

I tried to upload my link but it said the show was already available
  2. If you have a better source you can put your link into this forum with the showdate, I'll replace it for you then.
  3. Okay here's the link and some info:

Here's a legendary and historic U2 show from the mammoth Popmart tour.
    In 1993 Bono promised to play a show in Sarajevo during the middle of the Bosnian Conflict and in 1997 this promise was
    fulfilled.
    What he didn't realise was that he would lose his voice during the show and The Edge would have to fill in on many of the songs. The stange thing is how similar their two voices are!!!

Radio One broadcast Quality 7/10 [ripped from an old audiocassette of mine]

I believe this is an edited broadcast so it's not a FULL show but it's interesting to hear.

CD 1
    Pop Muzik/Mofo
    I Will Follow
    Gone
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    New Years Day
    Pride [In The Name Of Love]
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For]
    Stand By Me
    All I Want Is You
    Staring At The Sun
    Sunday Bloody Sunday

CD 2
    Bullet The Blue Sky [Cut at the start]
    Please
    Where The Streets Have No Name/The Lemon Descends
    Discotheque
    If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    With Or Without You
    Miss Sarajevo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=74YD4PZ6
  4. It's indeed not the whole show and we only want full shows in our collection (only if some songs weren't recorded it's allowed to post partial shows). So I'll move this thread to the soundchecks en more live forum for interested users like me But I don't replace the link on the download page.
  5. How poor is the copy available on the site as I have the full concert in FM quality?

This is one of the concerts I listen to most. Bono talking instead of singing and the Edge's vocal input make for something quite unique. Having attended a few concerts on the Zooropa leg of the tour which were pretty emotional due to the live link ups with people in Sarajevo during the fighting I can only begin to imagine what it must have felt like for the people of Bosnia-Herzegovina to have the band perform there. It's a very moving concert.
    Incidentally, does anyone have any idea what Bono is saying when he's speaking in Bosnian(?) during the concert. It brought a great response from the crowd.
  6. The copy on this site is also the FM broadcast, the quality is just wrong set.

All shows with an unknown quality were set 2 stars a while ago, that's why.
  7. Oh that's okay - I thought the quality was wrong.

You can take mine off then if you like if the other one is better already.
  8. Originally posted by Street_missionaryOh that's okay - I thought the quality was wrong.

You can take mine off then if you like if the other one is better already.

I won't replace the existing link, but this topic will be staying open for interested people who are looking for new versions of bootlegs. Thank you!