1. Just curious about how many members there are on this site. Staff, do you know??
  2. There's a link in the menu called "fanbase", the actual number of members is mentioned over there

1591 registered users at the moment, that's since October 22, that's when users could register here. So more than 1500 members 5 weeks and still growing
  3. Wow, just saw it! Pretty cool! Has this site only been up for 5 weeks?????? If so, that's an amazing amount of bootlegs for such a short time! Don't ever go offline with this site It's the best ever!!
  4. Originally posted by BonoloverWow, just saw it! Pretty cool! Has this site only been up for 5 weeks?????? If so, that's an amazing amount of bootlegs for such a short time! Don't ever go offline with this site It's the best ever!!

No, only the new version is up for 5 weeks (with member registration and such). The website in total is up since july or august.
  5. hi there my name is paul, l have been a U2 fan since 1981, good to see a lot of young people into the band, my own children are now also mad U2fans due to my strong influence on them l guess they didnt have a choice its all they herd while growing up
  6. Originally posted by Remy:There's a link in the menu called "fanbase", the actual number of members is mentioned over there

1591 registered users at the moment, that's since October 22, that's when users could register here. So more than 1500 members 5 weeks and still growing

...ten years on... growing and growing...
  7. It's just crazy
    The shame is that few of these first thousand are still around *looks at self* *goes away in slight shame*
  8. 10 years later, 63,000 users more
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's just crazy
    The shame is that few of these first thousand are still around *looks at self* *goes away in slight shame*
    I'm here I registered 9 years ago, or so it says...
    Best online community website ever - thanks Remy and all the rest
  10. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]
    I'm here I registered 9 years ago, or so it says...
    Best online community website ever - thanks Remy and all the rest
    We've missed you Ali! Nice to see you again Big hugs!