1. That is probably the best interview with him since at least the Roger Scott for the Police albums.

Roxanne is from a re-broadcast of Hatfield.
  2. I bought a red Strat the other day so I couldn't help recording a quick cover of one of my favorite Dire Straits songs.

3. The Boss CS-1 really nails that Sultans tone, just sayin.
  4. Melbourne.

Providence is better than the one which circulates but not as good as the one being held back until some people see sense.

The others are going to be upgraded in the next few weeks (please don't expect them to appear on torrent sites or anywhere though until I get other stuff out of certain hands) I put them up as a compare and contrast option for the person with the better versions,
  5. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:Melbourne.

Providence is better than the one which circulates but not as good as the one being held back until some people see sense.

The others are going to be upgraded in the next few weeks (please don't expect them to appear on torrent sites or anywhere though until I get other stuff out of certain hands) I put them up as a compare and contrast option for the person with the better versions,
    Downloading Melbourne then! Always in the mood for a Regatta show
  6. I always wanted one of the first few reunion shows where they did Spirits In The Material World. Has Vancouver circulated in Soundboard? @Eddiemonsoon? Should you have that, I would really really appreciate it. I have looked for the Tampa, Orlando, and Atlanta shows I attended, but so far, no luck.